- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
MG Motor India has recently announced that it will be extending the periodic maintenance schedules and maintenance contracts for all its cars. This decision has been taken by the company due to the lockdown enforced across the country, because of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars. The company mentioned that all the scheduled services that are due to take place in April and May 2021 will be extended up to 31 July 2021. Last year also, many other manufacturers had announced an extension of warranty schedules and service periods pandemic lockdown.
MG Motor India recently began the Covid-19 vaccination drive for all its employees. The vaccination drive is being extended to all the direct contractual employees as well. The company has partnered with relevant authorities at its Gurugram and Halol facilities as well as its regional offices to conduct the free vaccination drive for its employees at its facilities. On Vaccination day 1 the company covered 400 of its team members.
Also, recently the company MG Motor India increased the pricing of the Gloster SUV in the country. The price hike has been issued to all variants of the SUV except the base-spec trim. As a result, despite the price hike, the starting price on the brand's flagship remains unaffected. Now the SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 29.98 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The MG Gloster SUV is offered with two 2.0-litre diesel engine options in different states of tune. The single turbocharger unit produces 161bhp of power and a peak torque of 375Nm. While the top-spec twin-turbo diesel engine produces 215bhp of power and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed torque converter automatic sourced from ZF.
Thoughts About Mg Motor India Extending The Validity Of Its Cars Periodic Service
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars.