- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
MG Motor India has recently announced that it will be extending the periodic maintenance schedules and maintenance contracts for all its cars. This decision has been taken by the company due to the lockdown enforced across the country, because of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars. The company mentioned that all the scheduled services that are due to take place in April and May 2021 will be extended up to 31 July 2021. Last year also, many other manufacturers had announced an extension of warranty schedules and service periods pandemic lockdown.
MG Motor India recently began the Covid-19 vaccination drive for all its employees. The vaccination drive is being extended to all the direct contractual employees as well. The company has partnered with relevant authorities at its Gurugram and Halol facilities as well as its regional offices to conduct the free vaccination drive for its employees at its facilities. On Vaccination day 1 the company covered 400 of its team members.
Also, recently the company MG Motor India increased the pricing of the Gloster SUV in the country. The price hike has been issued to all variants of the SUV except the base-spec trim. As a result, despite the price hike, the starting price on the brand's flagship remains unaffected. Now the SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 29.98 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The MG Gloster SUV is offered with two 2.0-litre diesel engine options in different states of tune. The single turbocharger unit produces 161bhp of power and a peak torque of 375Nm. While the top-spec twin-turbo diesel engine produces 215bhp of power and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed torque converter automatic sourced from ZF.
Thoughts About Mg Motor India Extending The Validity Of Its Cars Periodic Service
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars.