- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. A lot of manufacturers are helping all the people in some way or the other. Earlier, MG Motor India had partnered with Devnandan Gases to increase medical oxygen production. They have increased the production of medical oxygen by 31 per cent. Both the companies joined hands and in less than a month, they have surpassed the set target of production capacity, which was 25 per cent.
The goal of both the companies is to increase it further to 50 per cent soon. on April 21, 2021. MG Motor India has been focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
Devnandan Gases Pvt Ltd. is one of the key medical oxygen gas producers of Vadodara that was founded in 2011. MG Motor India is focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
In other recent MG Motor news, MG Motor India donated 200 sustainable beds to the COVID-19 affected people with the support of Credihealth. These beds are built using hard cardboard material and have a waterproof coating on them and are completely biodegradable.
Credihealth recently launched a COVID helpline for asymptomatic and mild covid patients. MG Motor India will be getting these beds from a Gujarat-based company, namely Aryan Paper Mills. Aryan Mills has provided these sustainable beds to the Indian Army, Bombay Municipal Corporation, Indian Navy, and a few other private entities.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Joining Hands With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production
The second wave of coronavirus has hit the country really hard. It is good to see that MG Motors has gone ahead and taken the step to help produce more medical oxygen and supply it to as many as possible.