- 20 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Movies Daughters' Day 2021: Amitabh Bachchcan, Neetu Singh & Others Wish Their Little Angels!
- News UP Cabinet Expansion: Jitin Prasada, 6 other ministers inducted in Yogi Adityanath govt
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Sampdoria: Dybala injury overshadows Bianconeri win in Allegri's landmark match
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
MG Motor India has joined hands with Moksi-based Devnandan Gases Pvt. Ltd. to increase the production of medical oxygen that is in need during this Covid-19 pandemic. Founded in 2011, Devnandan Gases Pvt Ltd. is one of the key medical oxygen gas producers of Vadodara.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "At MG, we are committed to supporting the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak. As a part of our care for the communities around us, we are boosting the production of oxygen and providing support wherever possible. We had followed a similar approach last year and stabilized the ventilator production at Max Ventilators plant in Vadodara. Now, we are focusing on enhancing oxygen production in the region, which is the need of the hour. We would like to thank the local administration for its constant support and guidance in this initiative."
MG Motor India is focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles. This process will help in increasing the production capacity by 25 per cent in the next two weeks. The company is in full force to increase the production further to 50 per cent in the near future.
"We express our gratitude to MG for partnering for this noble cause. This collaboration will help us to scale our production as our teams work in unison to boost daily throughput. With MG Motor India's support in debottlenecking the constraints, the initiative will go a long way in saving more lives in and around the region." said Vijaybhai Thakkar, Owner of Devnandan Gases Pvt Limited.
Earlier this month, MG Motors images of its upcoming all-electric Supercar, the Cyberster. The Cyberster concept car will be globally unveiled at the 2021 Shanghai Motor Show between April 21 and 28. The complete specs of the electric powertrain of the electric supercar are yet to be revealed. However, the company claims the Cyberster to feature a maximum driving range of 800 kilometres on a single battery charge.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Joining Hands With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production
The second wave of the corona virus has hit the country really hard. It is good to see that MG Motors has gone ahead and taken the step to help produce more medical oxygen and supply it to as many as possible.