- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 12 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. A lot of manufacturers are helping all the people in some way or the other. Recently, MG Motor India donated 200 sustainable beds to the COVID-19 affected people with the support of Credihealth. These beds are built using hard cardboard material and have a waterproof coating on them and are completely biodegradable.
Credihealth is a leading online healthcare platform to help people search for doctors and hospitals across India. Credihealth has recently launched a COVID helpline for asymptomatic and mild covid patients. MG Motor India will be getting these beds from a Gujarat-based company, namely Aryan Paper Mills. Aryan Mills has provided these sustainable beds to the Indian Army, Bombay Municipal Corporation, Indian Navy, and a few other private entities.
Under its community service umbrella MG SEWA, the carmaker is driving various initiatives. In April 2021, it had also joined hands with Devnandan Gases Pvt. Ltd. in Gujarat and supported increasing the production of oxygen by 15 per cent per hour at one of the latter's plants in Vadodara. the company aims to increase it by 50 per cent as soon as possible.
MG Motor India recently began the Covid-19 vaccination drive for all its employees. The vaccination drive is being extended to all the direct contractual employees as well. The company has partnered with relevant authorities at its Gurugram and Halol facilities as well as its regional offices to conduct the free vaccination drive for its employees at its facilities. On Vaccination day 1 the company covered 400 of its team members.
Also, MG Motor India was the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars due to Covid-19. The company mentioned that all the scheduled services that are due to take place in April and May 2021 will be extended up to 31 July 2021.
Thoughts About MG Motor Donating 200 Sustainable Beds Via Credihealth For Covid Affected Patients
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. So many people have been affected by the Covid-19 virus that hospitals are running short of beds. However, it is good to see that manufacturers like MG Motor have donated 200 beds for the affected people.