- 15 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 19 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- 20 hrs ago Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- News 7th Pay Commission: When will the new DA hike be effective from
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 28, 2021, Petrol In Delhi Crosses Rs. 108/ L
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Quad Camera Smartphones From Low To Premium Price
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 27 Highlights: Ieshaan Sehgaal And Rajiv Adatia Get Into Huge Argument
- Sports T20 World Cup: Debutants Nambia extend impressive run with win over Scotland in Super 12s
- Education CAT Admit Card 2021 Released At iimcat.ac.in, Check How To Download IIM Hall Tickets
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Doll And Guards Costume From Squid Game And The Significance Of These Costumes Spoilers
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
MG Motor India has converted its Hector Plus into a Covid-19 mobile testing unit. The vehicle will be used as the 'Dhanvantari Rath' for Covid-19 vaccination, testing, and other mobile services in Gujarat. The Hector Plus Covid-19 mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals for RTPCR test sample collection.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "Mobile health services are the need of the hour as the nation recovers from the pandemic and inline remains our focus at MG towards serving the communities in the best manner possible through the MG Sewa initiative. As part of the current initiative, the first Hector Plus mobile testing unit donated will be used for supporting healthcare services in the region."
As part of MG Sewa, MG Motor recently launched various initiatives including MG Healthline for its customers for providing medical assistance. The company also joined hands with Devnandan Gases and facilitated the increase in production of oxygen by 31 per cent at the latter's plant in Vadodara. The company further aims to increase production.
On the other hand, MG's Hector Ambulances continue to serve doctors and medical staff during their service to the nation. The automaker also built 200 sustainable beds for COVID-19 patients. Also, the company's vehicle production was stopped due to a shutdown to divert oxygen for medical use.
Additionally, supply chain constraints impacted production as suppliers remained closed during the lockdown in May. The retail business was severely impacted as almost all markets remained closed during the lockdown for the most part during the month of May 2021.
Thoughts About MG Hector Plus Being Converted Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit
The Hector Plus mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals to execute the vaccination drive in remote areas. Since the start of the pandemic last year, MG Motor has done a lot to help people across the country.