- 55 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
MG Motor India has converted its Hector Plus into a Covid-19 mobile testing unit. The vehicle will be used as the 'Dhanvantari Rath' for Covid-19 vaccination, testing, and other mobile services in Gujarat. The Hector Plus Covid-19 mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals for RTPCR test sample collection.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "Mobile health services are the need of the hour as the nation recovers from the pandemic and inline remains our focus at MG towards serving the communities in the best manner possible through the MG Sewa initiative. As part of the current initiative, the first Hector Plus mobile testing unit donated will be used for supporting healthcare services in the region."
As part of MG Sewa, MG Motor recently launched various initiatives including MG Healthline for its customers for providing medical assistance. The company also joined hands with Devnandan Gases and facilitated the increase in production of oxygen by 31 per cent at the latter's plant in Vadodara. The company further aims to increase production.
On the other hand, MG's Hector Ambulances continue to serve doctors and medical staff during their service to the nation. The automaker also built 200 sustainable beds for COVID-19 patients. Also, the company's vehicle production was stopped due to a shutdown to divert oxygen for medical use.
Additionally, supply chain constraints impacted production as suppliers remained closed during the lockdown in May. The retail business was severely impacted as almost all markets remained closed during the lockdown for the most part during the month of May 2021.
Thoughts About MG Hector Plus Being Converted Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit
The Hector Plus mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals to execute the vaccination drive in remote areas. Since the start of the pandemic last year, MG Motor has done a lot to help people across the country.