- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India has released its sales figures for the month of January 2021. According to their reports, the company has registered a 15 per cent growth in yearly sales. MG Motor has announced that they have registered 3,602 units of total sales in the previous month.
This is inclusive of all products, including the Hector, Hector Plus (6 & 7 Seater), ZS EV and the flagship Gloster. MG Motor has also announced that all its products have been received well in the Indian market, with good demand month-on-month.
The MG Hector range which was recently updated in the Indian market, commands a waiting period of 2 months. While the flagship MG Gloster model has a higher waiting period of close to 4 months in the Indian market. MG has stated that even its electric model, the ZS EV has been received well, with further expansion in various cities across India being planned.
Rakesh Sidana Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"We have received a good response for the Hector 2021 including the latest addition to the family - Hector Plus 7-seater. Our supply situation is chasing demand with ramp up continuing post the maintenance shutdown and we expect good sales in February and March 2021."
Apart from the current model range, MG Motor India is also working on introducing multiple new products in the Indian market this year. The company had showcased a premium MPV offering at the 2020 Auto Expo, which is expected to go on sale.
The company is also said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of the ZS SUV in the market. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted testing on multiple occasions in the Indian market, with its launch slated in the coming months.
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Car Sales Report For January 2021
MG Motor India has been witnessing a steady demand for its products in the Indian market, ever since its launch. The MG Hector range, which now consists of the five, six and seven-seater models have been bringing in consistent sales month-on-month for the brand.