- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
MG Motor India has released its sales figures for the month of January 2021. According to their reports, the company has registered a 15 per cent growth in yearly sales. MG Motor has announced that they have registered 3,602 units of total sales in the previous month.
This is inclusive of all products, including the Hector, Hector Plus (6 & 7 Seater), ZS EV and the flagship Gloster. MG Motor has also announced that all its products have been received well in the Indian market, with good demand month-on-month.
The MG Hector range which was recently updated in the Indian market, commands a waiting period of 2 months. While the flagship MG Gloster model has a higher waiting period of close to 4 months in the Indian market. MG has stated that even its electric model, the ZS EV has been received well, with further expansion in various cities across India being planned.
Rakesh Sidana Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"We have received a good response for the Hector 2021 including the latest addition to the family - Hector Plus 7-seater. Our supply situation is chasing demand with ramp up continuing post the maintenance shutdown and we expect good sales in February and March 2021."
Apart from the current model range, MG Motor India is also working on introducing multiple new products in the Indian market this year. The company had showcased a premium MPV offering at the 2020 Auto Expo, which is expected to go on sale.
The company is also said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of the ZS SUV in the market. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted testing on multiple occasions in the Indian market, with its launch slated in the coming months.
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Car Sales Report For January 2021
MG Motor India has been witnessing a steady demand for its products in the Indian market, ever since its launch. The MG Hector range, which now consists of the five, six and seven-seater models have been bringing in consistent sales month-on-month for the brand.