- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MG Motor India has released its sales figures for the month of January 2021. According to their reports, the company has registered a 15 per cent growth in yearly sales. MG Motor has announced that they have registered 3,602 units of total sales in the previous month.
This is inclusive of all products, including the Hector, Hector Plus (6 & 7 Seater), ZS EV and the flagship Gloster. MG Motor has also announced that all its products have been received well in the Indian market, with good demand month-on-month.
The MG Hector range which was recently updated in the Indian market, commands a waiting period of 2 months. While the flagship MG Gloster model has a higher waiting period of close to 4 months in the Indian market. MG has stated that even its electric model, the ZS EV has been received well, with further expansion in various cities across India being planned.
Rakesh Sidana Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"We have received a good response for the Hector 2021 including the latest addition to the family - Hector Plus 7-seater. Our supply situation is chasing demand with ramp up continuing post the maintenance shutdown and we expect good sales in February and March 2021."
Apart from the current model range, MG Motor India is also working on introducing multiple new products in the Indian market this year. The company had showcased a premium MPV offering at the 2020 Auto Expo, which is expected to go on sale.
The company is also said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of the ZS SUV in the market. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted testing on multiple occasions in the Indian market, with its launch slated in the coming months.
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Car Sales Report For January 2021
MG Motor India has been witnessing a steady demand for its products in the Indian market, ever since its launch. The MG Hector range, which now consists of the five, six and seven-seater models have been bringing in consistent sales month-on-month for the brand.