- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 10 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 11 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Movies Manikuttan Wins Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Title; The Actor's Selfies With The Trophy Set Social Media On Fire!
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
MG Motor has launched the 2021 Hector Plus seven-seater in the Indian market. The Hector Plus seven-seater carries a starting price of Rs 13,34,800 ex-showroom and goes all the way up to the Rs 18,32,800 ex-showroom mark for the top-end Select manual variant.
The newly introduced seven-seater variant of Hector Plus gets updated 18-inch stylish dual-tone alloy wheels. In the seven-seat configuration, the Hector Plus gets a bench for the 2nd-row that can accommodate three adults and the 3rd row for two children. The seven-seater Hector will be available in Style, Super, Smart, and a new Select trim level.
Speaking on the launch, Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said, "At MG, our constant endeavour is to capture the imagination of our customers. With the Hector 2021 line up, we have made changes taking into consideration customer and automotive experts' feedback. HECTOR's evolution has made the internet SUV an even more compelling choice in its segment."
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the new Hector Plus seven-seat variant. The company is offering the same set of engine and transmission options that are available and is powering the six-seat variant. Engine options are 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel unit. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit churns out 115bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the 2.0-litre diesel unit produces 173bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with the petrol variants. Additionally, the petrol engine is also offered with an optional 48V mild-hybrid system.
MG has also updated the Hector Plus six-seater. The prices for the six-seater Plus variant starts at Rs 15,99,800 ex-showroom and goes all the way up to the Rs 19,12,800 for the top-end Sharp manual variant. The six-seater variant now gets captain seats, 18-inch dual-tone alloys, wireless charging, and Auto-Dimming IRVM. The ventilated seats are only there on the all-new Hector five-seater and the six-seater. Sadly the Hector Plus seven-seater does not get that feature.
Mechanically the Hector Plus six-seater also remains the same as five and the seven-seaters. It is also offered with 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel unit. Transmission options also remain the same. All the variants of the Hector are available with a huge panoramic sunroof.
Thoughts About The Hector Plus Seven-Seater
The MG Hector Plus seven-seater offers more space and good features. So, if you are looking to buy a big family car, then you should take a look at the Hector seven-seater. The MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant will rival the upcoming Tata Gravitas and the Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian market.