- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
MG Motor India has increased the prices of its recently introduced 2021 Hector facelift SUV. Select variants of the new MG Hector facelift have received a price hike of up to Rs 10,000. The 2021 MG Hector now retails between Rs 12.90 lakh and Rs 18.63 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new MG Hector SUV was introduced in the Indian market in January this year. It continues to be offered in the same four variants options as before: Style, Super, Smart & Sharp. While prices for the ‘Style' and ‘Super' variants have remained unchanged, the higher-spec trims have received the price hike.
Here is a table, showcasing the variant-wise pricing of the 2021 MG Hector SUV:
|Petrol||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|Smart DCT||₹16.42 Lakh||₹16.52 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Sharp DCT||₹18.00 Lakh||₹18.10 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Sharp DCT Dual Tone||₹18.20 Lakh||₹18.30 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Petrol - Hybrid|
|Smart||₹15.66 Lakh||₹15.76 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Sharp||₹17.00 Lakh||₹17.10 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Smart||₹16.92 Lakh||₹17.02 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Sharp||₹18.33 Lakh||₹18.43 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Sharp Dual Tone||₹18.53 Lakh||₹18.63 Lakh||₹10,000|
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Apart from the increased prices, no other changes have been made on the 2021 Hector facelift. The updated 2021 model already featured a number of revisions, both inside and out.
Starting off with the exterior updates, the 2021 Hector now features a new chrome-studded front grille, larger 18-inch alloy wheels, a blacked-out element replacing the red strip between the LED taillights and a new dual-tone paint scheme with contrasting black roof.
Inside, the new Hector facelift features auto-dimming IRVMs, wireless charging, ventilated front seats and a new ‘Hinglish' voice command on its i-Smart connected technology.
Other features have been carried over from the older model. This includes the 10.4-inch vertically-stacked touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting and many others.
Mechanically, the 2021 MG Hector facelift remains unchanged. The SUV continues to be powered by the same 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 140bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine comes with an optional 48V hybrid system as well.
There is also a 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 170bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine further comes with an optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The 2021 MG Hector Facelift SUV Price Hike
The MG Hector facelift continues to rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the Tata Harrier in the Indian mid-size SUV segment. The Hector was the brand's first product in the market, with the 2021 version receiving a number of updates, making it a more attractive offering.