- 1 hr ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 6 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Sports India vs Australia: Shardul has shown good temperament while batting: mentor
- News Strains in Congress-DMK alliance in Puducherry
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Priyamvada Kant To Play Mohsin Khan's Love Interest
- Technology Vi Extends Validity Weekend Data Rollover Facility Until April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
MG Motor India will be launching the Hector facelift model on January 7, 2021. The MG Hector will be receiving a new facelift from the company within just 18 months from its first launch in the country.
Note: Images used are for representation purpose only
The MG Hector facelift will feature a few changes made to the interior and the exterior of the SUV. Exterior changes include updated grille design that features a horizontal pattern and larger 18-inch wheels with a dual-tone finish.
Other exterior features will be carrier-forward from the pre-facelift model such as split-headlamp design, a lower air-dam in the front bumpers, split-LED taillamps and more. The frontend of the facelifted SUV gives the SUV an appealing look.
Interior of the MG Hector facelift will undergo slight revision as well. This includes a dual-tone beige and black themed interiors, ventilated seats for the driver and the co-passenger, additional USB A-type charging slots, and a wireless smartphone charger. Although it is not seen from the images, the Hector facelift is also expected to receive an auto-dimming IRVM.
It could also feature the brand's i-Smart AI-assisted connected technology. With the i-Smart features, Hector SUV owners can speak to the onboard voice assistant to control the SUV using over 100 commands.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the overall cabin layout will remain the same. Features such as the 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, semi-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, sunroof, and more will be carried forward from the pre-facelift model of the SUV.
The engine and transmission options on the MG Hector facelift will remain the same as the outgoing model. It will continue to be offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 143bhp and 250Nm of torque and a 2.0-litre diesel engine churns out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
The petrol engine is also offered with a 48V mild-hybrid variant, which offers better fuel efficiency and low-end grunt. All engine options come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, while the non-hybrid petrol engine is offered with an optional DCT transmission unit.
However, there are speculations that MG could offer a new variant of the SUV that will be equipped with a four-wheel-drive and the (ADAS) Advanced Driver Assistance Systems technology, which could be borrowed from the Gloster SUV.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Facelift India Launch Date Revealed
The MG Hector facelift will be launching in the Indian market with several improvements. With all the new changes, the SUV becomes a better package. Once launched, the MG Hector facelift will rival the upcoming Jeep Compass facelift, Tata Harrier, and the Nissan Kicks; among others sold in the Indian market.