- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
MG Motor has released images of its upcoming all-electric Supercar, the Cyberster. The Cyberster concept car will be globally unveiled at the 2021 Shanghai Motor Show between April 21 and 28.
The pictures released by the company reveals some of the interior and exterior design details of the Cyberster concept. The all-electric Supercar is developed by the team at the MG Advanced Design Centre in London.
The MG Cyberster will be a two-door, two-seater sports car that features a host of the brand's traditional design cues paying homage to the classic MGB Roadster. However, it also includes modern high-tech features and an interactive gaming cockpit with 5G connectivity.
The exterior of the Cyberster features a modern-roadster design with a sleek-looking grille between the 'Magic Eye' LED headlights. These headlamps open only when the car is switched on.
Moving to the side of the electric Supercar, it features a long LED strip that the brand calls the 'Laser Belt'. Its powerful sports car profile has a distinct two-stage shoulder line, with a flattened 'Kamm Tail' rear, accentuated by unusual 'hacker blade' alloy wheels.
The rear of the concept car features LED taillamps with the UK's national flag Union Jack design, a large lightbar connecting both taillamps, a rear spoiler and a rear diffuser.
The interior design is inspired by the "digital fibre" theme. According to the company, the interiors represents the seamless interaction between Virtual and Reality in the era of digital intelligence.
The electric supercar also features two larger screens. This includes a large curved display for the instrument cluster and the other screen is vertically stacked for the touchscreen infotainment placed on the centre console.
Speaking about the MG Cyberster's gamepad steering wheel, it has an avant-garde shape. The steering wheel uses a black and white contrast theme. The MG Cyberster also features the 'Zero-Gravity' seats that feature a multi-surface splicing design that provides strong support for the driver from all angles.
The complete specs of the electric powertrain of the electric supercar are yet to be revealed. However, the company claims the Cyberster to feature a maximum driving range of 800 kilometres on a single battery charge.
The company also claims that the electric car can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in under 3 seconds. MG could reveal complete specs of the Cyberster at its global unveiling on March 31, 2021.
Carl Gotham, Director of SAIC Design Advanced London, said: "The Cyberster is a bold statement that looks strongly into MG's future, touching on our heritage but more importantly building on our technology and advanced design. Cyberster is a hugely exciting concept for us."
Thoughts About The MG Cyberster Officially Revealed In Pictures Ahead Of Its Global Unveil
MG Motor is all set to globally unveil its first electric Supercar, the Cyberster. The concept car is packed with modern technology and features. However, it also manages to pay homage to the brand's iconic roadster via its exterior design. The Cyberster's claimed 800-kilometre range will certainly pull in a crowd during the unveil at the Shanghai Auto Show.