- 7 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 15 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Lifestyle COVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Considered 'Variant Under Investigation' In The UK
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the GLS600 Maybach on June 8, 2021. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming ultra-luxury SUV has been teased. The teaser video gives a glimpse of the Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 finished in a red paint scheme.
The Maybach GLS600 will be the first SUV launched under the luxury brand. The German automaker has given its flagship SUV the Maybach treatment to create the ultimate luxury offering in its line-up.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be arriving at India shores as (CBU) Completely Built-Up units. As a result, it is expected to carry a hefty price tag. The company also announced a new retail sales model for the Indian market recently. Dealerships will no longer have control over the stocks, pricing and discounts in the country — here are all details.
Back to the GLS600 Maybach, it will feature a host of bespoke equipment and features finished in exquisite material to offer the epitome of luxury. The exterior of the GLS600 is rich in chrome including the vertical-slat grille. It also features the famous Maybach logo placed on the pillar.
However, the Maybach models are all about the interiors. The GLS600 loses its third-row seating seen on the standard model to make way for two power-operated reclining seats. These seats also feature ventilation and massaging functions as well. The rest of the cabin is peppered with luxurious features such as a refrigerator, entertainment screens and a whole lot more.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine. It produces a maximum of 550bhp between 6000rpm and 65000rpm and a peak torque of 730Nm between 2500rpm and 35000rpm. The engine also features an integrated EQ Boost starter-generator contributing 21bhp and 249Nm torque.
The engine comes mated to a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with power being sent to all four wheels. The Maybach GLS600 can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in 4.9 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 India Launch On June 8
Mercedes-Benz will be launching its flagship SUV offering GLS600 Maybach in the Indian market. It will arrive as CBU and is expected to carry a price tag that matches the performance and luxury of the SUV. The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will rival the Bentley Bentayga and the BMW X7 Dark Shadow; among others in the Indian market.