- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 has been launched in the Indian market. Mercedes-Benz has launched the GLS 600 Maybach in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs 2.43 Crore. The Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 is one of the most luxurious vehicles in the world and has been launched in the Indian market for the very first time.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 was first unveiled at the 2019 Guangzhou International Motor Show. It was then launched in several international markets in 2020. Now, Mercedes-Benz has launched the ultra-luxurious SUV in the Indian market. It features a host of changes over the standard SUV including bespoke features seldom seen on SUVs.
Up front are a set of LED Matrix headlamps with an imposing grille in between. The GLS 600 Maybach features loads of exterior trim pieces finished in chrome. This includes the large vertical slat grille, window surrounds, side-step, design accents on the front and rear bumpers, roof rails and exhaust tips. The grille even gets the Maybach logo inscribed on it.
The large 23-inch brushed multi-spoke wheels draw one's attention when the SUV is viewed from the side. Buyers can choose between a dual-tone paint scheme and a single-tone paint scheme. Mercedes-Maybach offers a host of customisation options when it comes to styling. These customisation options ensure you arrive in style.
The real purpose of a Maybach car is keeping its occupants in comfort. This, the GLS 600 Maybach does perfectly. As aforementioned, it features a whole host of bespoke material and features. In the back of the SUV are completely power operated fully reclining leather seats for maximum luxury. These seats also offer ventilation and massaging functions.
The rear seats also have a brilliant multimedia experience. Two large screens have been placed in the back for maximum entertainment. Another tablet has been placed in the centre and that lets the rear passengers control various aspects of the car. This includes audio, climate control, ambient lighting, sunshades and even navigation.
The occupants at the rear also get folding tables and a refrigerator. Some of the other interior features include a large panoramic moonroof, a 12.3-inch MBUX infotainment system, and 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, Burmester surround sound system, LED optical fibre ambient lighting with 64 colours and the list goes on.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 bi-turbo engine. It has a maximum power output of 550bhp between 6,000rpm and 6,500rpm and a peak torque output of 730Nm between 2,500rpm and 3,500rpm. The engine also features an integrated EQ Boost starter-generator, which contributes an additional 21bhp and 249Nm.
A 9G-TRONIC automatic gearbox handles transmission duties with power being sent to all four wheels via the Mercedes 4Matic AWD system. The Maybach GLS 600 can accelerate from 0-100km/h in just 4.9 seconds and it will go on to an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h.
The GLS 600 uses an e-active body control suspension system. A camera scans the road ahead and feeds the imagery into an onboard computer. This control unit then makes adjustments to the suspension to cope with the road ahead. This enables the premium luxury SUV to have an ultra-smooth ride.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 Being Launched In India
Mercedes-Maybach cars exude a certain sense of luxury and ‘Russian Mafia Boss' feels like no other cars on the planet. This GLS 600 seems like the big daddy of all luxury SUVs, not just in size and presence but also in terms of the feel it offers its occupants.
The only thing that seems to be missing is bulletproofing, however Mercedes-Maybach wouldn't mind offering even that as a custom option! This simply is the best in its class.