- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mercedes-Benz has introduced the new S-Class 'Maestro' Edition in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maestro Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.51 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The new 'Maestro' edition of the luxury saloon now comes with a new exterior paint scheme, a revised interior, along with a host of new connected car technology as well. The new Maestro Edition of the S-Class is also the first Mercedes-Benz product to feature the latest-generation 'Mercedes Me Connect' technology, which now comes with home integration and voice assistance.
The home integration on the Mercedes-Benz Me Connect technology can be done via Alexa or Google integration. The home integration technology, allows customers to check the vehicle status and operate other functionalities, without the use of even smartphones.
The latest generation of the brand's connected car technology on the S-Class Maestro edition saloon also offers Parking Solutions (POIs) in its Navigation system. This showcases all the parking spots available in different parts of the city. The POI (Point Of Interests) can be spotted either using the in-built navigation system or via the Mercedes Me app.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director, CEO, Mercedes-Benz India,
"The S-Class is our flagship model and it remains the benchmark in its segment. With the introduction of the new 'Maestro Edition', we further enrich the S-Class with additional luxury features and the latest connected car technology. We are confident the 'Maestro Edition' will continue the S-Class' unmatched popularity among its discerning patrons, reaffirming the flagship's segment leadership position."
Apart from the connected car technology, the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maestro Edition is now offered with the brand's Magic Sky Control with a panoramic sunroof. It also features front seats with a memory package, while the interiors now come finished in a new High-Gloss Brown Eucalyptus Wood trim. On the exterior, the new Maestro edition gets a new paint scheme, called Anthracite Blue.
The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maestro Edition is based on the saloon's S350d variant. Mechanically, the Maestro edition remains identical to the standard model. It uses the same 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder diesel engine producing 286bhp and 600Nm of peak torque, paired with an automatic transmission.
The flagship luxury saloon is said to be capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 6.0 seconds and reach a top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maestro Edition
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is the brand's flagship saloon offering, with the Maestro Edition offering more features to an already uber-luxurious offering. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class rivals the likes of the BMW 7 Series, Audi A8L and the Jaguar XJ.