- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the new MBUX Hyperscreen internationally. The new setup of screens will be making its debut on the upcoming EQS electric sedan, where the company will be offering the Hyperscreen as an option.
The MBUX Hyperscreen has several displays that appear to merge seamlessly, resulting in an impressive 141-centimetre wide and curved screen band. The area that passengers can experience is 2,432.11 cm2. Analogue air vents are integrated into this large digital surface to connect the digital and physical world.
Three screens on the Hyperscreen technology is reserved for the instrument cluster, infotainment screen and an additional screen for the front passenger. With up to seven profiles, the display section can be individualised for the front passenger. If the passenger seat is not occupied, the screen becomes a digital decorative part. It displayed an attractive screensaver of animated stars.
The MBUX system proactively displays the right functions at the right time for the user, supported by artificial intelligence. The screen uses a zero layer technology which will list all the important features without having the user go through various menu levels.
The AI-assistance can suggest over 20 functions from the active massage programme through the birthday reminder, to the suggestion for the to-do list are automatically offered when they are relevant to the customer. "Magic Modules" is the in-house name the developers have given to these suggestion modules, which are shown on the zero-layer.
There are a total of 12 actuators beneath the touchscreen for haptic feedback during operation. If the finger touches certain points there, they trigger a tangible vibration in the cover plate. The company has added two coatings of the cover plate to reduce reflections and make cleaning easier. In addition to this, the curved glass itself consists of particularly scratch-resistant aluminium silicate.
Gorden Wagener, Chief Design Officer Daimler Group, says, "With our MBUX Hyperscreen, a design vision becomes reality. We merge technology with design in a fascinating way that offers the customer unprecedented ease of use. We love simplicity, we have reached a new level of MBUX."
Sajjad Khan, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG and CTO, says, "The MBUX Hyperscreen is both the brain and nervous system of the car. The MBUX Hyperscreen continually gets to know the customer better and delivers tailored, personalised infotainment and operating offering before the occupant even has to click or scroll anywhere."
The Hyperscreen uses 8 CPU cores, 24-gigabyte RAM and 46.4 GB per second RAM bandwidth are some of the MBUX technical specifications. The screen adjusts its brightness with the help of a 1 multifunction camera and 1 light sensor.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen
It is one of the most exquisite pieces of technology offered by the brand. The Hyperscreen enhances the in-cabin experience by offering a host of features to the driver and the passenger. The Hyperscreen also uses AI-technology to enhance the user experience by providing an intuitive layout for various operations.