- 2 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 17 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 22 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Lifestyle Here Is The Difference Between Immunisation Vaccination, Inoculation
- Finance Buy Reliance Industries Stock, Says Motilal Oswal
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Got His First Break In Bollywood With Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Due To Dabboo Ratnani; Here's How!
- Technology Facebook Audio Rooms Rolls Out With Clubhouse-Like Features; Can It Beat Competition?
- News DCGI's expert panel to review Phase 3 trial data of Covaxin today
- Sports PSL 2021: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans: Sultans enter final, United to face Zalmi in Eliminator
- Education Bihar DElEd Registration 2022 Begins, Apply Before July 5
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Mercedes-Benz has increased the prices of the C-Class sedan in the Indian market. The German carmaker offers the C-Class in three variants: C200 Progressive, C220d Progressive, and the top-end version C300d AMG Line. While the C200 Progressive, C220d Progressive get a slight price hike, on the other hand, the company has delisted the C300d AMG Line from the company's India website.
Speaking a little about the cars, The C200 Progressive variant receives a price hike of Rs 59,863. The car is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 201bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission.
On the other hand, the C220d Progressive variant is now expensive by Rs 59,237. The C220d is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine producing 192bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque. Moreover, the company has increased the price of the C-Class Cabriolet, the C300 convertible variant, and gets a price hike of Rs 3.14 lakh. The Cabriolet is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 258bhp of power and 370Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a nine-speed automatic gearbox.
However, Mercedes-Benz has discontinued the C300d AMG from the Indian market. The C300d AMG was the most powerful of the diesel lot. The car came with a 2.0-litre diesel engine and churned out 245bhp of power and 370Nm of peak torque.
Recently Mercedes-Benz revealed its top-of-the-line luxury sedan - the Mercedes-Maybach S680. Under the hood of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 lies a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. The super-premium luxury sedan is made for people who prefer exclusivity.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S680 now comes with the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system to channel the power more effectively onto the tarmac. However, Mercedes has not yet revealed anything apart from the pictures, so expect the 6.0-litre V12 to carry a bit more power and torque than the 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S680 (which was around 621bhp).
Thoughts About Mercedes-Benz Increasing The Price Of The C-Class
We are expecting that Mercedes-Benz has increased the prices of all the C-Class variants due to the increase in the cost of production. However, the hike in the price is not that much that it will affect the sales of the company. However, it is sad that the company discontinued the C300d AMG model in India.