- 2 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Lifestyle The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Mercedes-Benz is all set to introduce its new entry-level luxury sedan offering, the A-Class Limousine in the Indian market. The new luxury sedan is scheduled to go on sale in India on 25 March.
Ahead of its arrival in India, we drove the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine in Goa to check out its claims of being the longest-in-segment and also offering best-in-class cabin space. We got to drive both the petrol and diesel-powered variants of the sedan and were completely impressed with what it had to offer.
Apart from the A 200 and A 200d variants we drove, Mercedes-Benz will also introduce a range-topping A 35 AMG version of the sedan as well. This will be assembled in India, making it the second AMG model brought in as a CKD in the country.
As mentioned before, the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class will go on sale later this month. Bookings for the same have already begun, with deliveries scheduled to begin, immediately after launch.
Prices for the new A-Class Limousine are expected to start from Rs 45 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Also, once introduced the new Mercedes A-Class Limousine will take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe as its direct rival.