- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Mercedes-Benz has recently launched the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe in India. The Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe retails at Rs 2.07 Crore, ex-showroom (India), and comes loaded to the brim with features.
The Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe will be the 12th Mercedes model to carry the prestigious AMG badging and offers the traditional ‘Sledge-Hammer' power delivery with monstrous torque.
The launch of the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe signifies the growth of the premium performance segment in India and the importance of that segment for automotive manufacturers.
Strengthening the above is the statement from Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO at Mercedes-Benz India. He said, "AMG portfolio remains the fastest-growing segment for us and the launch of the AMG GLE 63 S 4MATIC+ Coupe reinforces our strong presence in the luxury performance segment."
Speaking about the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe, this performance SUV from the German manufacturer is the first AMG 63 S model with an EQ boost function, and that makes it not only more powerful but also slightly more efficient.
Under the bonnet of the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe lies a twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 petrol engine with 612bhp and 850Nm of torque. Since the vehicle is added with an EQ Boost function, the starter motor is replaced by an Integrated Starter Generator (ISG) for an additional 22bhp.
Since the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe is a performance SUV, let us talk performance. All the power and torque is sent to all four wheels via a 9-speed automatic transmission, allowing the 2+ tonne SUV to reach the 100kmph mark under 3.8 seconds from a standstill and onto a top speed of 280kmph.
Since it is 2021, where environmentally conscious people are vocal, the new V8 engine under the bonnet comes with cylinder deactivation. This feature allows partial deactivation on select cylinders to reduce emissions and improve fuel economy, where the latter comes in handy when the petrol prices across the country have crossed three digits.
Looks-wise, having a coupe-like silhouette, the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe looks distinct in a crop of ever-increasing conventional SUVs. The full-blow AMG treatment further enhances the appeal with aggressive front bumpers and AMG specific grille.
Further increasing the appeal of the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe is the ‘imposing power domes' on the bonnet and the front splitter. On the rear, the AMG performance exhaust system, two rectangular high-gloss chrome-plated twin tailpipes, and the black diffuser complete the aggressive design.
As for the sides, the tall SUV stance, strong shoulder lines and the coupe-like silhouette help it stand apart and grab eyeballs wherever it goes.
Moving to the interiors, the GLE 63 Coupe includes a digital drivers display, a large touch screen infotainment system, ventilated Nappa leather seats, 22-inch alloy wheels, aluminium shift paddles, a panoramic sunroof, DINAMICA micro-fibre wrapped steering wheel, adjustable suspension, drive modes, and many more.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Coupe Launched In India
The Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupe is one of the best performance SUVs you can buy with your hard-earned money, and it is now available in India. Apart from this, if have a budget of 2+ crore for your next car, why not this beast of a machine? After all, it is a Mercedes at the end of the day.