- 12 min ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 1 hr ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maserati has planned to launch the hybrid version of their first-ever SUV, the Levante in India. The Italian brand is planning to launch the Levante Hybrid by the end of this year.
Speaking about the Levante Hybrid, it is the second vehicle in Maserati's lineup to get partially electrified with a hybrid system, while the first being the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid.
Looks-wise, the Maserati Levante will stand out from the crowd, thanks to its distinctively Italian design. It also manages to grab eyeballs despite having a relatively compact build.
Being hybrid, designers at Maserati have also added few blue accents on the exterior to make it stand out from the standard models. Completing the exterior design of the Maserati Levante are a set of redesigned headlights, taillights, grille, and 21-inch alloy wheels.
If that is not enough, there is a new paint called ‘Azzurro Astro' that is exclusive to this mild-hybrid variant and is available through Maserati Fuoriserie.
The interior carries the reflection of the exterior with a dash of blue accent in form of stitching on the leather upholstery. Despite having a large 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system and multi-zone climate control, the interior of the Maserati Levante somehow oozes with an old-school charm.
One of the reasons we believe for this might be the use of traditional analogue dials on the instrument cluster instead of a fully digital screen.
Under the bonnet of the Maserati Levante hybrid is a four-cylinder 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 330bhp and 450Nm of torque. This new hybridised powertrain makes the Maserati Levante hybrid significantly more powerful yet more efficient.
As Maserati is a brand that echoes racing heritage, the engineers have placed the battery on the rear for better weight distribution. Performance-wise, this hybrid SUV is quite quick on its feet by completing the 100kmph run in under six seconds, while topping out at an electronically limited top speed of 240kmph.
When launched, the Maserati Levante hybrid will take on Porsche Cayenne, BMW X7, Range Rover Sport and Audi Q7.
Thoughts About The Maserati Levante Hybrid Launching In India
If you ask me, the Maserati Levante Hybrid feels like a sophisticated piece of electrified knife, while its competition from Germany and Britain feel like guns.