- 2 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 4 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance IMF cuts India's GDP forecast to 9 per cent in FY22
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Season 2: When & Where To Watch Ankita Lokhande & Shaheer Sheikh’s Show
- Sports Lack of red-ball cricket hampering players' skills already, says Jaydev Unadkat
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- News Driving military truck after drinking very serious misconduct: SC
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle What To Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Maserati has revealed the prices of its recently introduced hybrid range of vehicles in India. The new hybrid range of Maserati consists of the Ghibli Hybrid GT 4-door sedan and the Levante Hybrid GT SUV.
Prices for the 4-door Ghibli Hybrid GT starts from Rs 1.20 crore and goes all the way up to Rs 1.45 crore, whereas the Levante Hybrid GT range starts from Rs 1.45 crore and goes up to Rs 1.60 crore.
Starting with the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT, the 4-door Italian hybrid sedan looks very similar to the standard version of the Maserati Ghibli GT and proudly wears the Maserati Trident logo at the front grille and comes with the iconic tri-slot in the front fender.
Apart from that, the new Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT sports the new oval logo on the bonnet. Now moving to the sides, the hybrid version of the Maserati Ghibli GT looks very sporty and the rims can be customised according to customer preferences.
At the rear, the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT sports two chromed dual exhaust tips and a set of stylish split LED taillamps. Moreover, the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT can be optioned with a Nerissimo package and Nerissimo Carbon package to further enhance the aggressive stance of the 4-door sedan.
The Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT measures 4,971mm in length, 1,945mm in width and 1,461mm in height. Moreover, the wheelbase of the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT measures a substantial 2,998mm, which translates into a lavish interior space.
Like the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT, the Maserati Levante Hybrid GT comes with customisable rims and sizes go up to 22-inch. Apart from that, the Maserati Levante Hybrid LED headlamps, LED taillamps and dual twin exhaust tips like the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT.
The Maserati Levante Hybrid GT is slightly bigger than the Ghibli Hybrid GT in every dimension and measures 5,005mm in length, 1,981mm in width and 1,693mm in height. Apart from that, the wheelbase of the Maserati Levante Hybrid GT is also 6mm more than the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT.
Both the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT and the Maserati Levante Hybrid GT are powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine with a 48-volt hybrid system. This complex powertrain puts out 325 bhp at 5,750 rpm and 450 Nm of torque at 2,250 rpm.
However, the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT is clearly the quicker car of the two, and the Italian 4-door sedan can reach 100kmph from a standstill in just 5.7 seconds. Whereas the same feat takes 6.0 seconds in the Maserati Levante Hybrid GT.
Thanks to its more aerodynamic silhouette, the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT is also faster of the two with a top speed of 255kmph, which is 15 kmph faster than the top speed of the Maserati Levante Hybrid GT.
Thoughts About The Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT And Levante Hybrid GT
Both the Maserati Ghibli Hybrid GT and the Levante Hybrid GT are great vehicles to show off your hard-earned wealth and enjoy the drive behind the wheel when an opportunity comes. Moreover, you can be proud of the hybrid powertrain under the bonnet.