- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Finance Markets Open Higher, L&T Rallies Post Numbers
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Sports Warriors star Curry pips Wizards' Beal to second NBA scoring title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Maserati's racing debut was exactly 95 years ago; it was on 25 April 1926 that the first racing car to bear the Trident on its bonnet, the Tipo26, won the 1,500 cc class at the Targa Florio with Alfieri Maserati at the wheel. However, 58 years later, on 17 January 1954, the company made its debut in F1 and entered the pinnacle of world motorsports with the 250F driven by Juan Manuel Fangio.
The company's history in the competition and its connection with the racing world inspired the new F Tributo Special Edition, which received its world premiere at Shanghai Auto Show 2021. F is for Fangio, the driver who made his mark on an Era. Tributo, in clear homage to the glorious victories of the past. The special series is available on Ghibli and Levante in two exclusive colours - Rosso Tributo and Azzurro Tributo.
Both the vehicles get amazing and unique paint jobs. Not only that, but it also gets 21-inch alloy wheels and the callipers are painted in yellow. However, there have been no changes done mechanically to either of the cars. Under the hood of the Levante is an Alfa Romeo sourced 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine which is combined with a 48-volt hybrid system. The combined output is a healthy 330bhp and 540Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli gets the 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol mild-hybrid powertrain. This engine produces 325bhp of power and 450Nm of peak torque. Acceleration from 0-100km/h is achieved in just 5.7 seconds and it has a top speed of 255km/h. It also gets regenerative braking and the company claims that the mild-hybrid system reduces fuel consumption by 20 per cent.
Thoughts About The Maserati F Tributo Special Edition
This special F Tributo Edition on the Maserati Ghibli and the Levante look absolutely fantastic. Both the cars get a beautiful cosmetic update but nothing really under the hood. However, the F Tributo Special Edition paint scheme looks fabulous.