- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Maruti Suzuki WagnoR EV is currently under the testing phase in the country. The company is said to launch the electric hatchback is expected to launch in India sometime this year. Ahead of its launch, the WagonR EV has been spotted in a production-ready guise.
Photos shared by the Prabhat Rana reveals the WagonR Ev in its production-ready guise ahead of launch. However, this seems to be the hatchback spotted seems to be the same as the prototype ones used by the company to test the hatchback in the country.
Maruti Suzuki introduced 50 JDM-spec prototypes in the country last year, which is undergoing various tests under different conditions. According to earlier reports, the electric hatchback is expected to launch first for commercial use and fleet management.
This will help manufacturers collect more data from cars running regularly and improve the product before it is released for personal use. Not many details of the electric hatchback have been revealed by the company.
We expect the WagonR to borrow most of the design cues from its third-generation gasoline-powered sibling. However, we have noticed a few changes that will be made specific to the WagonR electric.
The company is yet to reveal the specifications, range and performance of the electric powertrain of the hatchback. However, the electric hatchback is expected to come with both standard and fast-charging capabilities.
Charging the hatchback via a standard charger is expected to take seven hours to completely charge the batteries, while the fast-charger is expected to juice up the battery from 0 to 80 per cent charge in one hour.
We also expect the WagonR EV to feature a maximum driving range of over 200 kilometres on a single battery charge. This would make it the ideal city car for personal and commercial use in the country.
The WagonR EV is also expected to be offered with a host of modern-day features including a large touch screen infotainment system with wireless phone connectivity, a fully digital instrument cluster, and possibly even connected technology as well to enable remote operation of the electric car.
Thoughts About The Maruti WagonR Electric Spied In Prodcution Ready Form Ahead Of India Launch
The WagonR electric is one of the most anticipated electric cars that is expected to launch this year in the country. It could be the most affordable electric car launching in the country. Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR electric will rival the Tata Tigor EV and the upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 and the Ola Electric car.