- 3 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 23 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Technology JioPhone Next Might Attract 300 Million Feature Phones Users: Here's How
- Lifestyle Film Promotions: Huma Qureshi And Rasika Dugal Exude Royalty In Their Blue Outfits; Who Looked More Stunning?
- Movies Radhe Shyam Shoot To Start From Today In Hyderabad; Prabhas And Pooja Hegde To Join The Team!
- Finance Here’s Why Ashok Leyland Shares Have Gained 6% In Trade
- Sports WTC Final: Black Caps head home after great night of celebrations
- News Sagar Dhankar murder case: Officials shift olympic medallist wrestler Sushil Kumar to Tihar jail
- Education Polytechnic Institutions To Conduct Online Exam Based On MCQ In July
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The Maruti Suzuki WagnoR EV is currently under the testing phase in the country. The company is said to launch the electric hatchback is expected to launch in India sometime this year. Ahead of its launch, the WagonR EV has been spotted in a production-ready guise.
Photos shared by the Prabhat Rana reveals the WagonR Ev in its production-ready guise ahead of launch. However, this seems to be the hatchback spotted seems to be the same as the prototype ones used by the company to test the hatchback in the country.
Maruti Suzuki introduced 50 JDM-spec prototypes in the country last year, which is undergoing various tests under different conditions. According to earlier reports, the electric hatchback is expected to launch first for commercial use and fleet management.
This will help manufacturers collect more data from cars running regularly and improve the product before it is released for personal use. Not many details of the electric hatchback have been revealed by the company.
We expect the WagonR to borrow most of the design cues from its third-generation gasoline-powered sibling. However, we have noticed a few changes that will be made specific to the WagonR electric.
The company is yet to reveal the specifications, range and performance of the electric powertrain of the hatchback. However, the electric hatchback is expected to come with both standard and fast-charging capabilities.
Charging the hatchback via a standard charger is expected to take seven hours to completely charge the batteries, while the fast-charger is expected to juice up the battery from 0 to 80 per cent charge in one hour.
We also expect the WagonR EV to feature a maximum driving range of over 200 kilometres on a single battery charge. This would make it the ideal city car for personal and commercial use in the country.
The WagonR EV is also expected to be offered with a host of modern-day features including a large touch screen infotainment system with wireless phone connectivity, a fully digital instrument cluster, and possibly even connected technology as well to enable remote operation of the electric car.
Thoughts About The Maruti WagonR Electric Spied In Prodcution Ready Form Ahead Of India Launch
The WagonR electric is one of the most anticipated electric cars that is expected to launch this year in the country. It could be the most affordable electric car launching in the country. Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR electric will rival the Tata Tigor EV and the upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 and the Ola Electric car.