- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 17 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 20 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Technology Reliance Jio Offering Extra Data With Three Prepaid Plans
- Finance Gold Rates Are Falling, Is It The Right Time To Buy After The Fall?
- Sports Dhoni as mentor will benefit bowling unit as well as help introvert players blossom: Sehwag
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- Movies Amit Tandon: Mouni Roy Is Like A Stranger To Me
- News Pornography racket case: Raj Kundra seeks bail citing 'no evidence' against him, says he's being made 'scapeg
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Earlier last year, in the month of February, Maruti Suzuki launched the WagonR S-CNG BS6 model in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 5.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). At the time of launch, it was offered in three colours: White, Grey and Silver. However, now the Maruti WagonR S-CNG gets three new shades: Poolside Blue, Nutmeg Brown and Autumn Orange.
The new Maruti WagonR BS6 CNG is offered in two variants: LXi and LXi (O), with the top-spec model priced at Rs 5.32 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CNG trims of the Maruti WagonR continue to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine.
It produces slightly less power and torque figures compared to the regular petrol-powered engine. The CNG-powered Maruti WagonR offers 58bhp at 5500rpm and 78Nm of torque at 3500rpm. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The company claims that the BS6 WagonR CNG offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 32.52km/kg. The CNG model comes with a larger fuel tank capacity of 60-litres.
The third-generation Maruti WagonR also debuted the brand's SmartPlay Studio infotainment system. It also comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive package for its price. WagonR is engineered and built on the 5th generation HEARTECT platform. The platform increases the safety of occupants through effective absorption of impact and dispersion of crash energy and assures stability.
According to the company, due to its bold design, high seating, enhanced space and high utility, 24 per cent of customers have chosen WagonR again. Maruti Suzuki currently offers a factory-fitted CNG variant with the Alto, the WagonR, the Eeco, and the Ertiga for private vehicles.
Safety features including Driver airbag, ABS (anti lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), front seat belts reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors are standard across variants.
Thoughts About The New Colours Being Offered With Maruti WagonR S-CNG
The Maruti WagonR S-CNG now comes in three new attractive colours. We hope that the addition of the new colours helps boost the sale of the particular model. The Maruti WagonR rivals the likes of the Hyundai Santro in the Indian market.