- 17 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 23 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Sports Nadal overcomes Djokovic to seal 10th Internazionali d'Italia title
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Earlier last year, in the month of February, Maruti Suzuki launched the WagonR S-CNG BS6 model in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 5.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). At the time of launch, it was offered in three colours: White, Grey and Silver. However, now the Maruti WagonR S-CNG gets three new shades: Poolside Blue, Nutmeg Brown and Autumn Orange.
The new Maruti WagonR BS6 CNG is offered in two variants: LXi and LXi (O), with the top-spec model priced at Rs 5.32 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CNG trims of the Maruti WagonR continue to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine.
It produces slightly less power and torque figures compared to the regular petrol-powered engine. The CNG-powered Maruti WagonR offers 58bhp at 5500rpm and 78Nm of torque at 3500rpm. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The company claims that the BS6 WagonR CNG offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 32.52km/kg. The CNG model comes with a larger fuel tank capacity of 60-litres.
The third-generation Maruti WagonR also debuted the brand's SmartPlay Studio infotainment system. It also comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive package for its price. WagonR is engineered and built on the 5th generation HEARTECT platform. The platform increases the safety of occupants through effective absorption of impact and dispersion of crash energy and assures stability.
According to the company, due to its bold design, high seating, enhanced space and high utility, 24 per cent of customers have chosen WagonR again. Maruti Suzuki currently offers a factory-fitted CNG variant with the Alto, the WagonR, the Eeco, and the Ertiga for private vehicles.
Safety features including Driver airbag, ABS (anti lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), front seat belts reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors are standard across variants.
Thoughts About The New Colours Being Offered With Maruti WagonR S-CNG
The Maruti WagonR S-CNG now comes in three new attractive colours. We hope that the addition of the new colours helps boost the sale of the particular model. The Maruti WagonR rivals the likes of the Hyundai Santro in the Indian market.