- 11 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 14 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 17 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Earlier last year, in the month of February, Maruti Suzuki launched the WagonR S-CNG BS6 model in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 5.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). At the time of launch, it was offered in three colours: White, Grey and Silver. However, now the Maruti WagonR S-CNG gets three new shades: Poolside Blue, Nutmeg Brown and Autumn Orange.
The new Maruti WagonR BS6 CNG is offered in two variants: LXi and LXi (O), with the top-spec model priced at Rs 5.32 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CNG trims of the Maruti WagonR continue to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine.
It produces slightly less power and torque figures compared to the regular petrol-powered engine. The CNG-powered Maruti WagonR offers 58bhp at 5500rpm and 78Nm of torque at 3500rpm. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The company claims that the BS6 WagonR CNG offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 32.52km/kg. The CNG model comes with a larger fuel tank capacity of 60-litres.
The third-generation Maruti WagonR also debuted the brand's SmartPlay Studio infotainment system. It also comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive package for its price. WagonR is engineered and built on the 5th generation HEARTECT platform. The platform increases the safety of occupants through effective absorption of impact and dispersion of crash energy and assures stability.
According to the company, due to its bold design, high seating, enhanced space and high utility, 24 per cent of customers have chosen WagonR again. Maruti Suzuki currently offers a factory-fitted CNG variant with the Alto, the WagonR, the Eeco, and the Ertiga for private vehicles.
Safety features including Driver airbag, ABS (anti lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), front seat belts reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors are standard across variants.
Thoughts About The New Colours Being Offered With Maruti WagonR S-CNG
The Maruti WagonR S-CNG now comes in three new attractive colours. We hope that the addition of the new colours helps boost the sale of the particular model. The Maruti WagonR rivals the likes of the Hyundai Santro in the Indian market.