- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Bhushan Kumar's T-Series And Lahari Music Bag Music Rights Of RRR Directed By SS Rajamouli
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki has announced that the Vitara Brezza sales have crossed the 6 lakh units mark since its first launch in the year 2016. The compact-SUV has achieved a new milestone for the brand after being in production for 5 years.
The Vitara Brezza achieved 1 lakh unit sales in February 2017. Within just 8 months after achieving the first milestone, the company registered another lakh sales in October 2017. July 2018 and February 2019 saw the compact-SUV completing 3 lakh and 4 lakh sales respectively.
The Vitara Brezza hit the 5 lakh sales milestone in December 2019. And within just over a year the company achieved 1 lakh sales of its compact-SUV. The 1 lakh units sales have been registered during the testing times of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Maruti Suzuki first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the 2020 Auto Expo. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.39 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology will enable the crossover-hatchback to feature an idle start-stop system, a brake energy regeneration system, and a torque-assist function. These features will enhance the engine's performance and efficiency levels as compared to non-hybrid units.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs; among others.
The company is also expected to launch a new-generation Vitara Brezza with a host of updates inside and out. Alongside the existing petrol engine, the upcoming compact-SUV could be launched with an updated 1.5-litre diesel engine. It is expected to arrive by end of this year.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is among the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza has achieved an impressive feat for the company despite being limited in powertrain options as compared to its rivals in the segment.