- 17 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Maruti Suzuki has announced that the Vitara Brezza sales have crossed the 6 lakh units mark since its first launch in the year 2016. The compact-SUV has achieved a new milestone for the brand after being in production for 5 years.
The Vitara Brezza achieved 1 lakh unit sales in February 2017. Within just 8 months after achieving the first milestone, the company registered another lakh sales in October 2017. July 2018 and February 2019 saw the compact-SUV completing 3 lakh and 4 lakh sales respectively.
The Vitara Brezza hit the 5 lakh sales milestone in December 2019. And within just over a year the company achieved 1 lakh sales of its compact-SUV. The 1 lakh units sales have been registered during the testing times of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Maruti Suzuki first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the 2020 Auto Expo. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.39 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology will enable the crossover-hatchback to feature an idle start-stop system, a brake energy regeneration system, and a torque-assist function. These features will enhance the engine's performance and efficiency levels as compared to non-hybrid units.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs; among others.
The company is also expected to launch a new-generation Vitara Brezza with a host of updates inside and out. Alongside the existing petrol engine, the upcoming compact-SUV could be launched with an updated 1.5-litre diesel engine. It is expected to arrive by end of this year.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is among the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza has achieved an impressive feat for the company despite being limited in powertrain options as compared to its rivals in the segment.