- 15 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 21 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Maruti Suzuki has released a new teaser video of its upcoming Swift facelift. The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback is said to receive a number of subtle cosmetic updates, interior revisions and mechanical changes. The facelifted Swift has already been introduced in international markets and is finally expected to come to India in the coming days.
The current Maruti Suzuki Swift model is currently in its third-generation iteration, which has been on sale in India since 2017. The facelift could be the final major upgrade on the current model, before the introduction of the next-generation version of the popular hatchback.
Coming to the teaser, the video doesn't showcase any details of the Swift facelift, however, we can expect a number of revisions and updates. This includes a slightly re-designed set of headlamps, a honeycomb mesh grille at the centre and a revised front bumper.
The side and rear profile on the 2021 Swift facelift is said to remain mostly unchanged. The new Swift facelift is also said to come with a dual-tone paint scheme, featuring a contrast black roof. However, this could be available only on the top-spec variant options.
The interiors of the new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is expected to receive only minor changes, with the layout remaining mostly unchanged. The dashboard and cabin will carry forward the same features and elements from the current model.
Some of these include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, automatic climate control, hill-hold assist, electronic stability control and many others.
The most significant change, however, is expected to be in the form of an updated powertrain. Maruti Suzuki is said to equip the 2021 Swift facelift with a new 1.2-litre K12N dualjet petrol engine. This produces 89bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic gearbox. This is the same engine, which also powers the Dzire and Baleno.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift
The Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the most popular hatchback offerings in the Indian market, which has been on sale for a long time. The 2021 Swift facelift once launched will continue to rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Hyundai Grand i10 and the Tata Tiago in the segment.