- 45 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 8
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Zak Crawley: Visitors frustrated seeing third umpire call going against them
- Movies Nithiin Reddy Talks About His Dream To Share Screen Space With Pawan Kalyan And Vakeel Saab’s Release
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Maruti Suzuki has released a new teaser video of its upcoming Swift facelift. The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback is said to receive a number of subtle cosmetic updates, interior revisions and mechanical changes. The facelifted Swift has already been introduced in international markets and is finally expected to come to India in the coming days.
The current Maruti Suzuki Swift model is currently in its third-generation iteration, which has been on sale in India since 2017. The facelift could be the final major upgrade on the current model, before the introduction of the next-generation version of the popular hatchback.
Coming to the teaser, the video doesn't showcase any details of the Swift facelift, however, we can expect a number of revisions and updates. This includes a slightly re-designed set of headlamps, a honeycomb mesh grille at the centre and a revised front bumper.
The side and rear profile on the 2021 Swift facelift is said to remain mostly unchanged. The new Swift facelift is also said to come with a dual-tone paint scheme, featuring a contrast black roof. However, this could be available only on the top-spec variant options.
The interiors of the new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is expected to receive only minor changes, with the layout remaining mostly unchanged. The dashboard and cabin will carry forward the same features and elements from the current model.
Some of these include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, automatic climate control, hill-hold assist, electronic stability control and many others.
The most significant change, however, is expected to be in the form of an updated powertrain. Maruti Suzuki is said to equip the 2021 Swift facelift with a new 1.2-litre K12N dualjet petrol engine. This produces 89bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic gearbox. This is the same engine, which also powers the Dzire and Baleno.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift
The Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the most popular hatchback offerings in the Indian market, which has been on sale for a long time. The 2021 Swift facelift once launched will continue to rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Hyundai Grand i10 and the Tata Tiago in the segment.