- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Bhushan Kumar's T-Series And Lahari Music Bag Music Rights Of RRR Directed By SS Rajamouli
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki has launched the 2021 Swift facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The facelift version of the hatchback now comes with a number of cosmetic updates, subtle revisions to the interiors and a new petrol engine as well.
Starting off with the exterior changes, the new Swift facelift now comes with an updated front grille. It now features a honeycomb mesh with a strip of chrome running along its centre. The updated hatchback has a number of other subtle nips and tucks all around to give the hatchback a fresh look.
|Maruti Swift||Price (MT)||Price (AMT)|
|VXI||₹6.36 Lakh||₹6.86 Lakh|
|ZXI||₹6.99 Lakh||₹7.49 Lakh|
|ZXI+||₹7.77 Lakh||₹8.27 Lakh|
|ZXI+ Dual Tone||₹7.91 Lakh||₹8.41 Lakh|
Another change is the addition of a contrasting black roof, which is offered with three colour options: Pearl Arctic White and Solid Fire Red. There is also the Pearl Midnight Blue offered with the Pearl Arctic White roof.
Inside, the new Swift facelift is offered with a number of new features and equipment. This includes cruise control, auto-foldable ORVMs, a revised set of twin-pod instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch MID coloured TFT screen, a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Swift facelift also features a host of new safety equipment as well. Some of these include electronic stability control, hill-hold assist, revised steering with better returnability mechanism, ABS with EBD, seatbelt pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors and camera; among others.
The most significant change on the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is the addition of a new engine. This new powertrain comes in the form of a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol unit, replacing the old 1.2-litre K-series engine. The new unit produces 88bhp (compared to 82bhp from the previous engine) and 113Nm of peak torque.
The engine is further mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an AMT automatic as standard. The updated powertrain options also offer improved mileage figures as well, with Maruti Suzuki now claiming 23.20km/l and 23.76km/l on the manual and AMT versions, respectively.
Maruti Suzuki has also equipped the new Swift with Idle Start-Stop technology, Dual VVT and exhaust gas recirculation system, all of which help improve efficiency and reduce emissions.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift Launched In India
The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift comes with a number of updates and a new engine as well. This should help the hatchback further improve its already stellar sales figures even further. The new Swift facelift continues to rival the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.