- 12 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Maruti Suzuki has launched the 2021 Swift facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The facelift version of the hatchback now comes with a number of cosmetic updates, subtle revisions to the interiors and a new petrol engine as well.
Starting off with the exterior changes, the new Swift facelift now comes with an updated front grille. It now features a honeycomb mesh with a strip of chrome running along its centre. The updated hatchback has a number of other subtle nips and tucks all around to give the hatchback a fresh look.
|Maruti Swift||Price (MT)||Price (AMT)|
|VXI||₹6.36 Lakh||₹6.86 Lakh|
|ZXI||₹6.99 Lakh||₹7.49 Lakh|
|ZXI+||₹7.77 Lakh||₹8.27 Lakh|
|ZXI+ Dual Tone||₹7.91 Lakh||₹8.41 Lakh|
Another change is the addition of a contrasting black roof, which is offered with three colour options: Pearl Arctic White and Solid Fire Red. There is also the Pearl Midnight Blue offered with the Pearl Arctic White roof.
Inside, the new Swift facelift is offered with a number of new features and equipment. This includes cruise control, auto-foldable ORVMs, a revised set of twin-pod instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch MID coloured TFT screen, a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Swift facelift also features a host of new safety equipment as well. Some of these include electronic stability control, hill-hold assist, revised steering with better returnability mechanism, ABS with EBD, seatbelt pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors and camera; among others.
The most significant change on the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is the addition of a new engine. This new powertrain comes in the form of a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol unit, replacing the old 1.2-litre K-series engine. The new unit produces 88bhp (compared to 82bhp from the previous engine) and 113Nm of peak torque.
The engine is further mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an AMT automatic as standard. The updated powertrain options also offer improved mileage figures as well, with Maruti Suzuki now claiming 23.20km/l and 23.76km/l on the manual and AMT versions, respectively.
Maruti Suzuki has also equipped the new Swift with Idle Start-Stop technology, Dual VVT and exhaust gas recirculation system, all of which help improve efficiency and reduce emissions.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift Launched In India
The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift comes with a number of updates and a new engine as well. This should help the hatchback further improve its already stellar sales figures even further. The new Swift facelift continues to rival the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.