- 1 hr ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 10 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Movies Swara Bhasker Reacts To Tweet Calling Manika Batra 'More Talented & Beautiful' Than Her
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Indian women pay the penalty as Germany win 2-0
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 FE To Skip Galaxy Unpacked Event; What Other Variants To Expect?
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki India has announced that it now has the widest service network by an automotive brand in the country. The company has over 4,000 touch-points in 1,989 towns and cities spread across the country.
The company has also announced that it added 208 new service workshops in the calendar year 2020-21. It has achieved an impressive feat amidst tough conditions and challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
Maruti Suzuki is committed to offering the best after-sales service to its customers. The brand has introduced a whole host of services for its customers. This includes doorstep and breakdown assistance; among others.
The company offers Service on Wheels, which is a smart workshop on the move to offer customers the option of availing Maruti Suzuki service at their doorsteps. Service on Wheels is equipped with all modern tools and technologies to undertake service, repairs and other related jobs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles. The Service on Wheels facility has over 200 units spread across 124 towns and cities.
The company also features a Quick Response Team (QRT), which offer faster on-road assistance for customers' cars. It is a first-of-its-kind integrated service initiative, where the personnel on bikes has been rolled out in 249 cities.
Currently, Maruti Suzuki has a fleet of over 780+ emergency service vehicles (bikes and four-wheelers) with expert technicians who have served over 1.14 Lakh customers in this pandemic year.
All communications regarding repair estimates, time to be taken to service the vehicle etc. are informed digitally to customers. Any new repairs on their vehicles will be communicated to customers and will be completed only upon approval. This service brings transparency and speeds up the approval system besides being non-intrusive into the customer's time.
Mr Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India said, "We have established a relationship of high trust with customers over the past three decades. The creation of over 4000 service touch-points is a testimony to our commitment to Customer Convenience and Customer First approach."
He further added, "We have also brought several innovations such as the Quick Response Team, Service on Wheels, among others, to cater to the different needs of the customers. These efforts have helped us especially in the extraordinary times of the pandemic to service the customer vehicles."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's Service Network Reaching Over 4,000 Touchpoints In India
After-sales service is the most important factor for buyers to consider while purchasing a product. With over 4,000 touchpoints, Maruti Suzuki customers can find a workshop just around the corner. If in case they don't find one, the company is also offering a doorstep service to ensure hassle-free ownership.