- 9 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has affected the country badly. Businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. However, keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, Maruti Suzuki India has offered an extension of the free service, warranty and extended warranty of its cars. The extension would be applicable only to the free service and warranty period expiring between March 15, 2021, to May 31, 2021. This will be extended up to 30th June 2021.
Partho Banerjee, Senior Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India said, "With customer convenience at the core of initiatives, we have decided to extend the free services, warranty and extended warranty for our customers till June 30th 2021. Earlier, these were expiring between March 15th and May 31st, 2021. Since customers in several States are facing restricted movement, this extension will give them relief. They can avail these services at their convenience, as lockdown eases."
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, according to some reports Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps, slimmer LED headlamps and many more tweaks. We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki India Extending Its Free Service & Warranty Period For Customers
As we mentioned earlier, due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Maruti Suzuki India has done a great thing by extending its free service and warranty period for customers.