- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News RBI decision to allow NBFCs apply for Aadhaar-e-KYC Authentication Licence to promote digitisation
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has pushed an update to the Eeco MPV. The new update has been made only on the Cargo commercial variant of the MPV. The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo MPV now receives a reverse parking assistance system.
The new feature addition has been updated on the brand's website as well. The company has increased the prices of all its models sold in the Indian market starting from April 1, 2021. As a result, the updated Eeco Cargo retails between Rs 4.27 lakh to Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Apart from the reverse parking sensor, the Eeco Cargo also features other safety equipment. The list included child lock on doors, seat belt reminder, side-impact beams, high mount stop lamps, and speed limiter; among others.
The Eeco Cargo features a basic interior layout with minimum features to keep the cost at bay. This includes a blower, headrests for seats, 12-volt socket, analogue speedometer, digital display, a single-din audio system, a flat cargo bed and more. The top-spec variant of the Eeco Cargo model also features a manual AC.
The Eeco Cargo feature sliding rear doors for easy loading and unloading of goods. Other exterior features of the van include halogen headlamps, LED taillamps, blacked-out bumpers at both ends, lockable fuel-filler cap, ORVMs, tubeless tyres are more.
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is offered in petrol and CNG variants. Both variants are powered by the same four-cylinder 1.2-litre engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The petrol-only model produces a maximum of 72bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 98Nm at 3000rpm.
On the other hand, the petrol-CNG variant produces a maximum of 61bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 85Nm at 3000rpm. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars come equipped with Dual Interdependent ECU with Intelligent Injection System.
It ensures better and consistent performance along with high fuel efficiency across all terrains. In CNG mode the company claims the Eeco will return a mileage of 20.88km/kg.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo Receiving New Updates To Become Safer
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo becomes a lot safer now. As it is a cargo vehicle, it would be reversing into many tight spots and loading bays to load or unload the cargo. With the new reverse parking sensors right from the factory, the job of the driver becomes much easier and safer as well.