- 12 min ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 1 hr ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki is set to increase prices of its cars. Maruti Suzuki cars will soon become more expensive. This is the third time the Indian manufacturer has hiked prices of its cars this year. We expect Maruti Suzuki to reveal all the details regarding the price in the coming weeks, as the manufacturer has not yet disclosed all the details for this price hike.
Maruti Suzuki has cited an increase in various input costs last year as one of the reasons for the price hike. The new price increase varies from model to model, and the manufacturer is yet to reveal details on this as well.
The first price hike this year was announced in January, where the prices of all models were increased by up to Rs 34,000, and the next price hike was announced in April that affected all models.
At present, Maruti Suzuki has fourteen different models in India to cater to different segments, and the brand is still the undisputed sales champion in India. However, the manufacturer has seen a slight dip in overall sales as some of its main competitors in few segments have caught up to the manufacturer.
However, we expect Maruti Suzuki to cover lost ground with the launch of the much-awaited next-generation Celerio in the coming months. The five-door variant of Suzuki Jimny is expected to join the sales charts early in 2022.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Increasing Prices For The Third Time In 2021
Maruti Suzuki has been dominating the budget car segment ever since the launch of the brand in India. It is a remarkable achievement by the auto giant. However, with the competition strengthening themselves in every possible aspect, we have seen a slight change in the market trend and Maruti Suzuki's position has been slipping in some categories.
Even though this price hike may affect the overall sales, we are sure Maruti Suzuki will bounce back during the festive seasons as they know Indian consumers better than any other manufacturer.