- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Maruti Suzuki has announced its 'Cool your Car' service camp. This cap will be held from 20 April to 20 May, 2021. This campaign will be hosted across all service points in the country excluding the Nexa chain of workshops. So here are all the things that the customers can avail of from this campaign.
Through this campaign, the company will be providing services like detailed vehicle check and special offers on AC repair work, AC filter, AC gas, AC treatment kits, and condenser. All the Maruti Suzuki vehicles that will enter the service centres will be thoroughly sanitised before and after the completion of work. Also, the technician and advisors are fully equipped to use protective covers for several touchpoints inside and outside the car they will be working on.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the company transported over 7.2 lakh vehicles using Indian railways. The company has achieved this impressive feat in the past five years. The company has shipped over 1.8 lakh units via the Indian Railways in 2020-21 alone. In comparison, Maruti Suzuki shipped around 88,000 units back in 2016-17. According to the company, the increased focus on using railways has helped it to offset over 3,200 MT of CO2 emissions, cumulatively.
Currently, the automaker is using five loading terminals located in Gurgaon, Farukhnagar, Kathuwas, Patli and Detroj. The vehicles are being shipped to over 15 cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai, Guwahati, Mundra Port, Indore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, NCR, Siliguri, Coimbatore, Pune, and Agartala. With the addition of Agartala, the transportation time is reduced by half to various States in East India.
Thoughts About Cool Your Car Camp By Maruti Suzuki
Through this Cool Your Car campaign, customers will be able to benefit from special offers that the company has to provide. And since the summers are kicking in, people must go and get their AC serviced.