- 19 min ago CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- 2 hrs ago Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers: Discount Benefits On Shine & Grazia Models
- 16 hrs ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- News 110 AFMC graduates commissioned into Armed Forces medical services
- Technology Paytm Mall Sale: Upto 40% Off On Best Selling Tablets
- Lifestyle Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- Movies Vijay Varma Bags Best Actor In A Negative Role For Netflix Web Series 'She'
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Sports Jeje Lalpekhlua stands watch with locals to stop overfishing in Mizoram
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Maruti Suzuki has announced its 'Cool your Car' service camp. This cap will be held from 20 April to 20 May, 2021. This campaign will be hosted across all service points in the country excluding the Nexa chain of workshops. So here are all the things that the customers can avail of from this campaign.
Through this campaign, the company will be providing services like detailed vehicle check and special offers on AC repair work, AC filter, AC gas, AC treatment kits, and condenser. All the Maruti Suzuki vehicles that will enter the service centres will be thoroughly sanitised before and after the completion of work. Also, the technician and advisors are fully equipped to use protective covers for several touchpoints inside and outside the car they will be working on.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the company transported over 7.2 lakh vehicles using Indian railways. The company has achieved this impressive feat in the past five years. The company has shipped over 1.8 lakh units via the Indian Railways in 2020-21 alone. In comparison, Maruti Suzuki shipped around 88,000 units back in 2016-17. According to the company, the increased focus on using railways has helped it to offset over 3,200 MT of CO2 emissions, cumulatively.
Currently, the automaker is using five loading terminals located in Gurgaon, Farukhnagar, Kathuwas, Patli and Detroj. The vehicles are being shipped to over 15 cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai, Guwahati, Mundra Port, Indore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, NCR, Siliguri, Coimbatore, Pune, and Agartala. With the addition of Agartala, the transportation time is reduced by half to various States in East India.
Thoughts About Cool Your Car Camp By Maruti Suzuki
Through this Cool Your Car campaign, customers will be able to benefit from special offers that the company has to provide. And since the summers are kicking in, people must go and get their AC serviced.