- 3 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- News PM Modi's address was reassuring for people: Ministers and BJP leaders
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Kaduva: Meet The Cast & Crew Of The Project
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Maruti Suzuki continues to expand its new car subscription service in the country. The company has now added a few more models to the existing line-up of cars available for the service. This includes the WagonR, S-Cross and the Ignis hatchback.
After new models added to the line-up, the number of vehicles available under the subscription service is 10. The company also added a couple of new cities recently to the service such as Mumbai (including Navi Mumbai and Thane), Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Other cities where the ‘Maruti Suzuki Subscribe' services are available includes Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. According to the company, the subscription service has become more affordable with the inclusion of Wagon R in Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms and Ignis in the brand's Nexa premium dealership chain.
Customers will pay an all-inclusive monthly subscription charge starting Rs 12,722 for the Wagon R Lxi variant and Rs 13,772 for the Ignis Sigma variant in Delhi (including taxes) for a tenure of 48 months.
The company offers new model alongside its existing range of vehicles. This includes the Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and the Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms. Additionally, customers can choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
The customer needs to pay an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers maintenance, 24x7 roadside assistance and insurance for the complete tenure. The plan comes with tenure options of 24, 36, and 48 months, as per the customer's choice. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can also opt to extend, upgrade the vehicle, or buy the car at market price.
The new subscription service allows a customer to use a brand new car without actually owning it. They will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance for the complete tenure.
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch the new service in the country. The company is offering select models for the new subscription service.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Adding More Models To New Car Subscription Service
Maruti Suzuki's subscription service is gaining popularity in the country. The company has now added a few more models to make the subscription service more affordable. Customers choosing the car leasing service will help them to reduce the up-front cost need to make a new car purchase. Additionally, the maintenance of the vehicle will be taken care of by the company as well.