- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports IPL 2021: Full schedule of remainder of IPL 14 in UAE, time in IST, CSK to face MI in opening match
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Maruti Suzuki continues to expand its new car subscription service in the country. The company has now added a few more models to the existing line-up of cars available for the service. This includes the WagonR, S-Cross and the Ignis hatchback.
After new models added to the line-up, the number of vehicles available under the subscription service is 10. The company also added a couple of new cities recently to the service such as Mumbai (including Navi Mumbai and Thane), Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Other cities where the ‘Maruti Suzuki Subscribe' services are available includes Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. According to the company, the subscription service has become more affordable with the inclusion of Wagon R in Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms and Ignis in the brand's Nexa premium dealership chain.
Customers will pay an all-inclusive monthly subscription charge starting Rs 12,722 for the Wagon R Lxi variant and Rs 13,772 for the Ignis Sigma variant in Delhi (including taxes) for a tenure of 48 months.
The company offers new model alongside its existing range of vehicles. This includes the Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and the Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms. Additionally, customers can choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
The customer needs to pay an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers maintenance, 24x7 roadside assistance and insurance for the complete tenure. The plan comes with tenure options of 24, 36, and 48 months, as per the customer's choice. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can also opt to extend, upgrade the vehicle, or buy the car at market price.
The new subscription service allows a customer to use a brand new car without actually owning it. They will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance for the complete tenure.
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch the new service in the country. The company is offering select models for the new subscription service.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Adding More Models To New Car Subscription Service
Maruti Suzuki's subscription service is gaining popularity in the country. The company has now added a few more models to make the subscription service more affordable. Customers choosing the car leasing service will help them to reduce the up-front cost need to make a new car purchase. Additionally, the maintenance of the vehicle will be taken care of by the company as well.