- News Do such talks strengthen party? Congress leader to Kapil Sibal after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Movies Garbe Ki Raat Row: FIR Filed Against Rahul Vaidya & Bhoomi Trivedi In Surat
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Maruti Suzuki has extended their free services and warranty period by a month yet again, this will effectively extend the validity to 31st July.
A couple of months back, Maruti Suzuki had announced that they have extended the validity of the primary warranty, extended warranty, and Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS), till June 30, 2021, due to pandemic related lockdown.
Now, the company has decided to further extend the validity of the above-mentioned amenities to those customers, whose validity expired anywhere between March 15 and May 31, 2021.
Speaking of this matter, the Japanese car manufacturer's Indian division Senior Executive Director, Partho Banerjee said, "We have decided to extend the free services, warranty and extended warranty for our customers till July 31st, 2021. This is being done to offer convenience to our customers, as they are facing the restricted movement in current pandemic times."
He further added, "Now, customers can avail of these services at their convenience, as lockdown eases. Our workshops are following all safety SOPs as mandated by the Government. In addition, for those who cannot visit the workshops, we have a complimentary vehicle pick and drop facility as well. We urge customers to avail these services for the better upkeep of their vehicles."
This type of generous relaxation from a private company is commendable and deserves applause, but we cannot give the complete credit to Maruti Suzuki alone, as other manufacturers like Toyota, MG, Skoda, Mahindra, Tata and many others have stepped forward to support their customers amid this pandemic with similar initiatives.
However, Maruti Suzuki has gone one step ahead by providing another extension as few states in India have restricted the business hours to further control the spread of the virus.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Free Service & Warranty Period Extended Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
It is a commendable initiative from India's largest car manufacturer, and one of the reasons why this Japanese brand is towering above many international brands in sales. Also, the decision to extend the free service and warranty period add additional value to the after-sales service from the brand during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.