- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 10 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 10 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Chakravarthy Chandrachud Gets Eliminated In The Mid-Week Eviction
- News No party gives as much space to women as BJP does: BJP chief JP Nadda
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Lite Key Features, Design Tipped; Here's How Much It Will Cost
- Sports Shafali Verma's rise in Indian women's cricket reflects a generational change: Anjum Chopra - Interview
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki has extended their free services and warranty period by a month yet again, this will effectively extend the validity to 31st July.
A couple of months back, Maruti Suzuki had announced that they have extended the validity of the primary warranty, extended warranty, and Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS), till June 30, 2021, due to pandemic related lockdown.
Now, the company has decided to further extend the validity of the above-mentioned amenities to those customers, whose validity expired anywhere between March 15 and May 31, 2021.
Speaking of this matter, the Japanese car manufacturer's Indian division Senior Executive Director, Partho Banerjee said, "We have decided to extend the free services, warranty and extended warranty for our customers till July 31st, 2021. This is being done to offer convenience to our customers, as they are facing the restricted movement in current pandemic times."
He further added, "Now, customers can avail of these services at their convenience, as lockdown eases. Our workshops are following all safety SOPs as mandated by the Government. In addition, for those who cannot visit the workshops, we have a complimentary vehicle pick and drop facility as well. We urge customers to avail these services for the better upkeep of their vehicles."
This type of generous relaxation from a private company is commendable and deserves applause, but we cannot give the complete credit to Maruti Suzuki alone, as other manufacturers like Toyota, MG, Skoda, Mahindra, Tata and many others have stepped forward to support their customers amid this pandemic with similar initiatives.
However, Maruti Suzuki has gone one step ahead by providing another extension as few states in India have restricted the business hours to further control the spread of the virus.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Free Service & Warranty Period Extended Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
It is a commendable initiative from India's largest car manufacturer, and one of the reasons why this Japanese brand is towering above many international brands in sales. Also, the decision to extend the free service and warranty period add additional value to the after-sales service from the brand during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.