- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Maruti Suzuki India Limited expands the subscription services to four new cities: Jaipur, Indore, Mangalore and Mysore. The Maruti car subscription service is now available in 19 cities across the country.
Customers can choose from a whole host of models, as part of the subscription service. This includes: Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga sold in Arena showrooms. And Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross and XL6 models from Nexa premium dealerships.
A white plate subscription, wherein the vehicle is registered in the customer's name is offered in various tenure and annual kilometre coverage.
- Tenure options: 12, 24, 36, & 48 months
- Annual kilometre options: 10,000km, 15,000km, 20,000km & 25,000km
On the other hand, the black plate subscription will have the vehicle registered in the name of the subscription partner. This type of ownership also comes in various tenures and kilometres.
- Tenure options: 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, o& 48 months
- Annual kilometre options: 10,000km, 15,000km, 18,000km and 25,000km
The subscription service allows the customer to use a brand new car by paying an all-inclusive fixed monthly charge. This monthly payment includes the vehicle usage charges, registration charges, maintenance, insurance, and other common services related to vehicle usage.
Once the tenure is over, the customer has an option to switch over to a new car or avail the option of purchasing the subscribed car. The service also offers the customers the option of foreclosing the subscription at any point in time.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Car subscription is a new and upcoming concept for the Indian market. We are regularly upgrading our Subscribe programme with learnings and feedback from customers.
The marketplace model will offer more power to customers to select from a bouquet of options, as per their requirements. This will lead to competitive price offerings coupled with transparency of the process. With the addition of four new cities in our network, we look forward to serving more customers."
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Launched In New Cities
The Maruti car leasing service is gradually gaining popularity in the Indian market. As a result, the company is launching the service in more cities catering to the growing demand. Such vehicle leasing services will help buyers to reduce the up-front cost and make it easy to own the new car.