- 58 min ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- News Did vested non-state actors trigger Mizoram-Assam border clash
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Star athletes to watch out for
- Movies D 43 Is Now Maaran; Dhanush’s Fearless Avatar In The Karthick Naren Directorial Looks Promising!
- Technology Google 'Switch To Android' iOS App In Works; Luring iOS Users To Shift?
- Finance ICICI Bank To Change Service Charges From August: Check Revised Charges Here
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki India Limited expands the subscription services to four new cities: Jaipur, Indore, Mangalore and Mysore. The Maruti car subscription service is now available in 19 cities across the country.
Customers can choose from a whole host of models, as part of the subscription service. This includes: Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga sold in Arena showrooms. And Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross and XL6 models from Nexa premium dealerships.
A white plate subscription, wherein the vehicle is registered in the customer's name is offered in various tenure and annual kilometre coverage.
- Tenure options: 12, 24, 36, & 48 months
- Annual kilometre options: 10,000km, 15,000km, 20,000km & 25,000km
On the other hand, the black plate subscription will have the vehicle registered in the name of the subscription partner. This type of ownership also comes in various tenures and kilometres.
- Tenure options: 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, o& 48 months
- Annual kilometre options: 10,000km, 15,000km, 18,000km and 25,000km
The subscription service allows the customer to use a brand new car by paying an all-inclusive fixed monthly charge. This monthly payment includes the vehicle usage charges, registration charges, maintenance, insurance, and other common services related to vehicle usage.
Once the tenure is over, the customer has an option to switch over to a new car or avail the option of purchasing the subscribed car. The service also offers the customers the option of foreclosing the subscription at any point in time.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Car subscription is a new and upcoming concept for the Indian market. We are regularly upgrading our Subscribe programme with learnings and feedback from customers.
The marketplace model will offer more power to customers to select from a bouquet of options, as per their requirements. This will lead to competitive price offerings coupled with transparency of the process. With the addition of four new cities in our network, we look forward to serving more customers."
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Launched In New Cities
The Maruti car leasing service is gradually gaining popularity in the Indian market. As a result, the company is launching the service in more cities catering to the growing demand. Such vehicle leasing services will help buyers to reduce the up-front cost and make it easy to own the new car.