- 57 min ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- News Did vested non-state actors trigger Mizoram-Assam border clash
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Star athletes to watch out for
- Technology Google 'Switch To Android' iOS App In Works; Luring iOS Users To Shift?
- Finance ICICI Bank To Change Service Charges From August: Check Revised Charges Here
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: 2 Women Were Threatened To Shoot For Adult Content, Videos Were Sold To The Businessman
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki launches the Smart Finance online portal for customers across India. The portal offers a host of features and various finance schemes from multiple providers all under one online platform.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance is now made available for Arena and Nexa customers across India. The online finance portal is hosted on respective websites of the Arena and Nexa showrooms.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance was first launched in December 2020. Since its launch, it has seen over 25 lakh customer visits. The end-to-end online car financing solution features:
- Real-time loan status tracking
- Choosing the right finance partner
- Selecting best-suited loan product
- Online formalities and disbursal of the loan.
Additionally, the platform also has an integrated exchange section, that provides an estimated value for old cars in case of a replacement purchase to customers. The platform also features co-applicant financing, covering a wide spectrum of customer profiles.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance currently has 14 financiers on board: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda, Karur Vyasa Bank, Cholamandalam Finance, AU Small Finance Bank, Mahindra Finance, Kotak Mahindra Prime, Sundaram Finance & HDB Financial services.
The company is planning to add more financiers and structured finance products, in future enhancements, to provide an unparalleled car financing experience to the customers.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Even before walking into a car dealership, most potential buyers already start their shopping process online -- browsing cars and finance options. Keeping in view the changing customer behaviour, we have launched Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance - India's first ground-breaking digital platform that enables customers with an end-to-end online car financing solution. To enhance the consumer experience, we have included several industry-first features in the platform."
He added, "We had done a pilot project in limited cities, last year. The response from customers has been encouraging. More than 25 lakh customers have visited Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance platform since its inception. Over 1,60,000 customers configured on-road prices and more than 40,000 customers have downloaded the finance sanction letter online. This gave us the confidence to launch it pan India with 14 partner financiers offering personalised financing options for our customers."
Thoughts About The Maruti Car 'Smart Finance' Scheme Portal Launched Across India
Maruti Suzuki's finance scheme online portal will offer buyers a complete contactless and hassle-free experience to avail of finances. Additionally, it is also sort of a marketplace for buyers to choose a scheme that will suit their repayment requirements. This will help boost sales for the brand as well.