- Finance This IPO Stock Has Risen 1600% Since Its Listing In Just 2 Years
- Movies Sherlyn Chopra Files Complaint Against Raj Kundra, Shilpa Shetty For Fraud & Harassment
- News Top Lashkar commander trapped in Pulwama
- Technology AMX XP60 PD Charger Hands-On Review: One-Stop Solution For All Your Charging Needs
- Sports Rumour Has It: Madrid eye Lewandowski and Pogba as Barca chase Man City's Sterling
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
Maruti Suzuki launches the Smart Finance online portal for customers across India. The portal offers a host of features and various finance schemes from multiple providers all under one online platform.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance is now made available for Arena and Nexa customers across India. The online finance portal is hosted on respective websites of the Arena and Nexa showrooms.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance was first launched in December 2020. Since its launch, it has seen over 25 lakh customer visits. The end-to-end online car financing solution features:
- Real-time loan status tracking
- Choosing the right finance partner
- Selecting best-suited loan product
- Online formalities and disbursal of the loan.
Additionally, the platform also has an integrated exchange section, that provides an estimated value for old cars in case of a replacement purchase to customers. The platform also features co-applicant financing, covering a wide spectrum of customer profiles.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance currently has 14 financiers on board: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda, Karur Vyasa Bank, Cholamandalam Finance, AU Small Finance Bank, Mahindra Finance, Kotak Mahindra Prime, Sundaram Finance & HDB Financial services.
The company is planning to add more financiers and structured finance products, in future enhancements, to provide an unparalleled car financing experience to the customers.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Even before walking into a car dealership, most potential buyers already start their shopping process online -- browsing cars and finance options. Keeping in view the changing customer behaviour, we have launched Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance - India's first ground-breaking digital platform that enables customers with an end-to-end online car financing solution. To enhance the consumer experience, we have included several industry-first features in the platform."
He added, "We had done a pilot project in limited cities, last year. The response from customers has been encouraging. More than 25 lakh customers have visited Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance platform since its inception. Over 1,60,000 customers configured on-road prices and more than 40,000 customers have downloaded the finance sanction letter online. This gave us the confidence to launch it pan India with 14 partner financiers offering personalised financing options for our customers."
Thoughts About The Maruti Car 'Smart Finance' Scheme Portal Launched Across India
Maruti Suzuki's finance scheme online portal will offer buyers a complete contactless and hassle-free experience to avail of finances. Additionally, it is also sort of a marketplace for buyers to choose a scheme that will suit their repayment requirements. This will help boost sales for the brand as well.