- 29 min ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 15 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 16 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Technology Battlegrounds Mobile India Vs PUBG Mobile: Does It Get Better?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- News Black fungus: UP govt forms 12-member team to tackle Mucormycosis
- Sports NBA Wrap: LeBron returns as Lakers keep alive top six hopes, Nets big three reunited in win
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The Mahindra XUV700 has been spotted testing once again, but this time it sports dual-tone alloy wheels of diamond-cut type.
The spy images from Rushlane, the upcoming XUV700 was completely camouflaged and was seen alongside what appears to be the updated version of the XUV500, which may only be offered as a 5-seater when XUV700 retails alongside it.
Even though the new XUV700 was initially planned to replace the current generation XUV500 and essentially carry the same XUV500 nameplate, Mahindra decided to keep the current generation XUV500 running along and thus, paving way to the XUV700.
With the new XUV700, Mahindra will be part of a highly competitive segment comprising of new Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and Hyundai Alcazar.
The new XUV700 will be loaded with tech and will come with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital driver display, connected car tech, Dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, Push button start/stop, keyless entry, powered driver seat and much more.
Though the competition also offers a very similar type of features, Mahindra may go one-up with the introduction of the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). The ADAS in the new XUV700 may include features such as adaptive cruise control, autonomous parking assistance, emergency braking assistance and lane departure warning among few others.
It is speculated that the new XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be specified with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The new XUV700 will be offered in both 2WD and 4Wd variants and expect the pricing to bear a slight premium to the existing XUV500.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Mahindra XUV700
Unlike the XUV500, with the new XUV700, Mahindra is entering into a highly competitive segment with demanding customers. The vehicles which are already sold in that segment has also set very high standards in terms of safety, equipment, comfort and luxury. Being the latecomer, Mahindra has time to assess the competition and deliver a solid final product.