- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Bhushan Kumar's T-Series And Lahari Music Bag Music Rights Of RRR Directed By SS Rajamouli
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mahindra has revealed the name of its upcoming new SUV called the XUV700. The Mahindra XUV700 is built on the brand's W601 platform. The new SUV is scheduled to launch in Q2 of FY2022 in the country.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. According to the company, the upcoming SUV will feature a host of technologies including many segment-first features.
The company also states that the XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This could include the Level 1 autonomous technology which will help in automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
Mahindra has also confirmed that the XUV700 will be offered in both diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines will be offered in manual and automatic gearbox options. Additionally, the new SUV will also be offered with an optional all-wheel-drive system for enhanced off-road capabilities.
The company is to reveal more information about the upcoming Mahindra XUV700. We can expect Mahindra to reveal more details of the upcoming SUV in the coming months.
Speaking on the vehicle, R Velusamy, Chief of Global Product Development, M&M Ltd. said, "A young, passionate team with an obsession for excellence has created the All-New XUV700. The XUV portfolio has always stood for creating disruptions and setting new benchmarks with models such as the XUV500 and the XUV300. The XUV700 is built on an all-new global SUV platform W601, with expert partners across the world and will boast of first-in-segment technologies and features."
Speaking on the vehicle, R Velusamy, Chief of Global Product Development, M&M Ltd. said, "A young, passionate team with an obsession for excellence has created the All-New XUV700. The XUV portfolio has always stood for creating disruptions and setting new benchmarks with models such as the XUV500 and the XUV300.
The XUV700 is built on an all-new global SUV platform W601, with expert partners across the world and will boast of first-in-segment technologies and features."
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700 Name Revealed Ahead Of India Launch This Year
The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to come equipped with a host of feature including a Level 1 autonomous system. It will be the flagship model of the brand's XUV line-up. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 could rival the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the MG Gloster in the Indian market.