- 3 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 21 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 24 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Is Digangana Suryavanshi Joining Mohsin-Shivangi's Show? Actress Clarifies
- News Madhya Pradesh man arrested in Punjab for trying to damage Ambedkar statue, Channi condemns incident
- Technology Samsung Galaxy F42 5G India Launch On September 29; Flipkart Availability Confirmed
- Sports Hockey: Building on our Tokyo Olympics performance is very important for us: Nikki Pradhan
- Finance 3 Best Bluechip Funds Ranked 5 Star By Value Research To Start SIP In 2021
- Education OUAT Admit Card 2021 Released For UG Entrance Examination
- Lifestyle What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Gold-winning Olympics sportsman Neeraj Chopra will receive a Mahindra XUV700 for his stellar performance at the Olympics. Anand Mahindra, Mahindra Group Chairman has stated that it would be an honour to gift an XUV700 to the ace javelin thrower. It will be specially crafted for the Olympic gold medalist.
Anand Mahindra is one of those active personalities on Twitter and is highly respected for the views he expresses on the site. When Neeraj Chopra won Gold at the Tokyo Olympics, many were quick to congratulate him on Twitter.
The tycoon was quick to tweet on India winning Gold in the javelin throw event. In reply to that tweet, a user said ‘XUV700 for him.' Anand Mahindra was quick to reply ‘Yes indeed. It will be my personal privilege & honour to gift our Golden Athlete an XUV 700.' He then tagged Rajesh Jejurikar and Vijay Nakra and asked them to keep one ready for him.
Rajesh Jejurikar is the executive director at Mahindra while Veejay Nakra is the CEO of Mahindra Automotive Division. Soon, suggestions started pouring in. A Twitter user suggested that the very first XUV700 be given to Neeraj Chopra and Anand Mahindra seemed to like the idea.
Chief designer Pratap Bose then hinted at a special edition of the XUV700 being specially crafted for the gold-winning athlete. Well, it does seem like Neeraj Chopra will be getting an XUV700 especially crafted and designed for him.
Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV700 in the Indian market in the near future. It is bigger than the XUV500 and comes with a long list of features. Mahindra has focused on making the XUV700 technologically advanced.
Some of the segment first features of the XUV700 include auto booster headlamps, personalised safety alerts, Alexa Auto, AdrenoX Infomatics suite, driver drowsiness detection, etc.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be the brand's biggest launch this year and the SUV will debut on 15 August, 2021. Mahindra might choose to reveal Neeraj Chopra's XUV700 on the same day as well.
Mahindra has also revealed a new logo for its SUVs and the XUV700 will be the first model to sport the logo.
Thoughts On Mahindra Gifting XUV700 To Neeraj Chopra
Neeraj Chopra is only the second individual to win the Gold medal for India. There is appreciation pouring in for him from all corners of the country and Mahindra is doing its best to honour him. A customised and specially crafted XUV700 being developed just for him, even before the vehicle's launch is a commendable effort from Mahindra.