- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 22 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Finance Rolex Rings IPO Opens: Major Things To Know About Rs 731 Crore IPO
- News 3 year travel ban to be imposed by Saudi for those visiting countries on Red List
- Movies Radhe Shyam: Prabhas To Play A Vintage Car Dealer In The Radha Krishna Kumar Directorial?
- Technology WhatsApp Brings Much-Awaited Archived Chats Setting Change
- Sports Badminton legend Nandu Natekar passes away at 88
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mahindra is betting big on their upcoming XUV500 successor, the XUV700. The Indian automobile giant has uploaded another teaser video that showcases one of its safety features.
The previous videos showcased XUV700's auto booster headlamps and largest-in-class sunroof. The new video from Mahindra shows the XUV700's 'personalised over-speeding alerts' feature. This new feature is one of a kind feature that allows the user to create a custom over-speeding message that could go off as the vehicle crosses the set speed limit.
In this new feature, the alert can be set in the voice of the user's loved one, this would encourage the user to stay within the speed limit as it will have a better psychological effect than the annoying beeping noise in the background.
This might seem like a small feature, but it is a very effective feature that can potentially reduce the accident due to rash and high-speed driving.
We expect Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV 700 around September, as the SUV has been spotted doing its final rounds of testing and have released few teaser videos.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be offered as both 6 seater and 7 seater variants, and will also come equipped with AWD set up at least as an option - Staying true to the brand's roots.
The new XUV700 will also come loaded with features such as a large touchscreen-based infotainment unit, an equally impressive fully digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, electrically adjustable and vented seats, dual-zone climate control, electronic parking brake, drive modes, connected car tech and many more.
We also expect the new XUV700 to feature semi-autonomous driving aids such as adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency braking, and lane-keeping assist.
Powering the XUV700 will be a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol unit making close to 200hp and there will also be a 2.2-litre diesel engine based on the new-gen Thar, but on XUV700 it will be tuned to produce close to 185hp.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700's Features Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
The XUV700 will be one of the most tech-heavy cars in its segment, and features like 'personalised over-speeding alerts' will be nice to have. Additionally, the upcoming SUV is also expected to feature Level 1 ADAS, which will be a breakthrough against its segment rivals, the Hyundai Alcazar, the Tata Safari and the MG Hector Plus.