- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Mahindra is betting big on their upcoming XUV500 successor, the XUV700. The Indian automobile giant has uploaded another teaser video that showcases one of its safety features.
The previous videos showcased XUV700's auto booster headlamps and largest-in-class sunroof. The new video from Mahindra shows the XUV700's 'personalised over-speeding alerts' feature. This new feature is one of a kind feature that allows the user to create a custom over-speeding message that could go off as the vehicle crosses the set speed limit.
In this new feature, the alert can be set in the voice of the user's loved one, this would encourage the user to stay within the speed limit as it will have a better psychological effect than the annoying beeping noise in the background.
This might seem like a small feature, but it is a very effective feature that can potentially reduce the accident due to rash and high-speed driving.
We expect Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV 700 around September, as the SUV has been spotted doing its final rounds of testing and have released few teaser videos.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be offered as both 6 seater and 7 seater variants, and will also come equipped with AWD set up at least as an option - Staying true to the brand's roots.
The new XUV700 will also come loaded with features such as a large touchscreen-based infotainment unit, an equally impressive fully digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, electrically adjustable and vented seats, dual-zone climate control, electronic parking brake, drive modes, connected car tech and many more.
We also expect the new XUV700 to feature semi-autonomous driving aids such as adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency braking, and lane-keeping assist.
Powering the XUV700 will be a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol unit making close to 200hp and there will also be a 2.2-litre diesel engine based on the new-gen Thar, but on XUV700 it will be tuned to produce close to 185hp.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700's Features Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
The XUV700 will be one of the most tech-heavy cars in its segment, and features like 'personalised over-speeding alerts' will be nice to have. Additionally, the upcoming SUV is also expected to feature Level 1 ADAS, which will be a breakthrough against its segment rivals, the Hyundai Alcazar, the Tata Safari and the MG Hector Plus.