- Technology AMX XP60 PD Charger Hands-On Review: One-Stop Solution For All Your Charging Needs
- Movies Kriti Sanon On Wrapping Up Adipurush: My Heart Sinks As I Let Go Of This Super Special Character
- News Sasikala visits Jayalalithaa's memorial in Marina beach; first since release from prison
- Finance CBDT Reported Over 2 Cr Income Tax Returns Filed On The e-Filing Portal
- Sports Rumour Has It: Madrid eye Lewandowski and Pogba as Barca chase Man City's Sterling
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
The Mahindra XUV700 bookings opened. The first 25k units got sold under 1 hour and total bookings cross 50k. Mahindra XUV700 is the brand's latest addition to its SUV-only lineup in India and it is one of the most-awaited SUVs in India.
Like its predecessor, the Mahindra XUV500, the Mahindra XUV700 is also packed with many features.
Some of the noteworthy features in the new Mahindra XUV700 are dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, full-colour digital driver's display, panoramic sunroof, electronic parking brake, wireless charging, a multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel, a 360-degree camera, powered front seats with memory function, drive modes and a few more.
Speaking of similarities, the new Mahindra XUV700 carries forward a similar-looking silhouette as its predecessor. This is because the new Mahindra XUV700 uses an evolutionary design of the Mahindra XUV500, and design-wise, the new Mahindra XUV700 looks a lot more premium, sophisticated and mature than the Mahindra XUV500.
Moreover, the new Mahindra XUV700 uses flush door handles instead of the traditional pull-type door handles, which further accentuates the sense of sophistication.
Moving inside, the new Mahindra XUV700 feels even more premium with its two large screens on the dashboard. Out of these two screens, the one behind the steering wheel is the digital driver's display and the other being the touchscreen infotainment unit.
Speaking about the interior, the passengers inside the new Mahindra XUV700 are protected by multiple layers of safety systems.
Unlike its nearest competitors, the new Mahindra XUV700 also comes with safety suites such as the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) to avoid a crash.
The ADAS is an active safety feature and includes features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assistance, emergency braking and a few more.
Moreover, the new Mahindra XUV700 comes with safety features such as 7 airbags, ABS, EBD, ESC, TC, and many more.
The Mahindra XUV700 is equipped with either a 2.0-litre petrol engine or a 2.2-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine is a turbocharged 4-cylinder unit with 197 bhp, whereas both the diesel engine is available in two states of tune.
The more powerful version pumps out 182 bhp, whereas the less powerful version puts out a respectable 153 bhp.
Gearbox options include a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox. In addition to this, Mahindra is also offering all-wheel-drive equipped variants.
Speaking of variants, the new Mahindra XUV700 is available in 28 different variants and prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the base 5-seater MX petrol variant equipped with a manual transmission and goes all the way up to Rs 21.69 lakh for the 7-seater AX7(O) variant equipped with automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive.
Also, below are the names and prices of each 28 variants of the Mahindra XUV700.
Five-seater Petrol variants with manual transmission.
- MX petrol MT - Rs 11.99 lakh
- AX3 petrol MT - Rs 13.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.29 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 12.29 lakh
- AX3 diesel MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 15.99 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.29 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT AWD - Rs 18.79 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 19.49 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 15.69 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 17.69 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT AWD - Rs 19.99 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT - Rs 19.19 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 20.69 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 13.19 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 16.69 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 18.69 lakh
- AX7 diesel AT - Rs 19.49 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT - Rs 20.19 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 21.69 lakh
Five-seater Petrol variants with automatic transmission.
Five-seater Diesel variants with manual transmission.
Five-seater Diesel variants with automatic transmission.
Seven-seater Petrol variants with manual transmission.
Seven-seater Petrol variants with automatic transmission.
Seven-seater Diesel variants with manual transmission.
Seven-seater Diesel variants with automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra XUV700 Opening Day Bookings
It is not surprising to see the Mahindra XUV700 getting sold out under an hour of opening the bookings. What is surprising is that Mahindra underestimated the demand for its new Mahindra XUV700 in the Indian market.