- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Mahindra is expected to launch the TUV300 BS6 compact-SUV in the Indian market. According to the latest media reports, the company might rename the upcoming SUV. The TUV300 BS6 could be called the Bolero Neo, to get the backing from the popular brand name.
Spy images from Motorbeam, reveals a completely undisguised example of the upcoming compact-SUV. From the images, the TUV300 is bearing the name Bolero on the tailgate-mounted spare wheel cover and the Neo badging on the boot-lid.
Also, looking at the spy images we can confirm that the SUV has been spotted shooting a TV Commercial. According to the report it was spotted at an off-road location on Malshej Ghat in Maharashtra. As a result, the company could soon make the launch announcement of the upcoming Bolero Neo.
Speaking about the changes on the Bolero Neo a.k.a TUV300 BS6 it will feature updated headlamp design with integrated (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights, an updated grille, fog lamp unit, and bumper design as well. However, the bonnet design remains the same.
The side profile of the Bolero Neo has changed with the D-pillar receiving a slight change in design. The alloy-wheels of the upcoming compact-SUV has also changed and now feature a five-spoke design. However, the overall boxy design of the SUV remains unchanged on the new model.
The interiors of the Bolero Neo is expected to feature a few upgrades over the previous model. We expect the updated compact-SUV to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin.
It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics. However, the BS4 models were decently equipped and featured keyless entry, height-adjustable driver's seat, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Speaking about the changes under the bonnet, the compact-SUV in its BS4 format was powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine. It produced a maximum of 100bhp at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 240Nm between 1600rpm and 2800rpm.
It came mated to either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT gearbox. Mahindra is expected to retain the powertrain options on the BS6 SUV and could offer a new petrol-powered option as well.
Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Honda WR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Nissan Magnite; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TVU300 BS6 Spied With Bolero Neo Badge During TVC Shoot
The company could have decided to rename the Mahindra TVU300 as the Bolero Neo to boost sales using the popular brand name. Once launched, the Bolero Neo could be a more affordable compact-SUV offering from the brand as compared to the Mahindra XUV300.