- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News RBI decision to allow NBFCs apply for Aadhaar-e-KYC Authentication Licence to promote digitisation
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced that its popular Mahindra Treo Zor electric three-wheeler (cargo) has crossed the sales milestone of 1,000 units. This milestone has been achieved in just six months of its launch. The Mahindra Treo Zor has become India's number 1 selling electric cargo and has acquired a market share of around 59 per cent in its category.
Thanking customers on the occasion, Mahesh Babu, CEO, Mahindra Electric Mobility said, "Treo Zor has been a game-changer for Mahindra and more importantly for our customers who have decided to lead India's shift towards e-mobility. With its customer-centric design and efficient performance, Treo Zor offers higher savings than customers expect from a last-mile electric cargo vehicle. We are delighted that it has become the preferred delivery vehicle for leading eCommerce players and their fleet operators. We thank all our customers for choosing Treo Zor and enabling us to attain the leadership position in its segment."
The new Mahindra Treo Zor is available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across the country.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric has also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of up to Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.