- 16 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 19 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 20 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 20 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Children Up To 18 years Will Be Provided Free Health Insurance of Rs 5 lakhs Under Ayushman Bharat
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Maddam Sir’s Gulki Joshi: People Think Of Me As A Real Officer, My Character Is Inspiring People
- News BSF jawan shoots self in Tripura
- Technology Flipkart Big Savings Sale: Grab Asus ROG Phone 3 At Up To Rs. 7,000 Discount
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Rojas, Warholm and McLaughlin are redefining sport in their own way
- Education MBOSE SSLC Result 2021 Class 10, Check MBOSE Matric Result 2021 Link
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Mahindra launched the new-generation Thar last year in October. Since the time of launch, the new That has gained a lot of traction in the Indian market. The company had recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar received over 40,000 bookings since its inception in India.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a test mule of the compact off-roader's base AX variant was spotted testing in Coimbatore once again. This time around the SUV was spotted with side-facing bench seats at the rear.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
On the outside, the updated SUV features a revised front fascia with a new grille, headlamps, scuff plates on the front bumper, 18-inch wheels and tail lamps. The company is also providing the off-roader with a factory-fitted hardtop for the very first time. The company is also offering the new Thar in various seating configurations.
Other features on the new Thar includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, manual shift-on-the-fly 4x4 transfer case, semi-digital instrument cluster, and roof-mounted speakers and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model. We are sure that the New That will achieve new milestones in the near future.