- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: AB de Villiers explains how he deals with various challenges of T20 format
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Mahindra launched the new-generation Thar last year in October. Since the time of launch, the new That has gained a lot of traction in the Indian market. The company had recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar received over 40,000 bookings since its inception in India.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a test mule of the compact off-roader's base AX variant was spotted testing in Coimbatore once again. This time around the SUV was spotted with side-facing bench seats at the rear.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
On the outside, the updated SUV features a revised front fascia with a new grille, headlamps, scuff plates on the front bumper, 18-inch wheels and tail lamps. The company is also providing the off-roader with a factory-fitted hardtop for the very first time. The company is also offering the new Thar in various seating configurations.
Other features on the new Thar includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, manual shift-on-the-fly 4x4 transfer case, semi-digital instrument cluster, and roof-mounted speakers and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model. We are sure that the New That will achieve new milestones in the near future.