- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Mahindra & Mahindra's Farm Equipment Sector, which is a part of the Mahindra Group has rolled out 'M-Protect Covid Plan'. This is a new customer-centric initiative committed to supporting the Indian farmers in these testing times. Mahindra's M-Protect Covid plan aims to safeguard new Mahindra tractor customers and their families against the eventuality of contracting COVID-19.
Commenting on the development, Hemant Sikka - President, Farm Equipment Sector, M&M Ltd., "At Mahindra we care about our customers and the community at large and have taken a series of initiatives to help those most in need to overcome the challenges related to COVID. Our new ‘M-Protect Covid Plan' is a new initiative in that direction targeted at farmers, as we stand by them to drive positive change even in these tough times. With M-Protect we are privileged to serve and support them to reduce the impact of a COVID related eventuality. With M-Protect we hope our farmers continue to have a healthy life."
So what is this M-Protect plan and what will Mahindra be providing to the customers. A health cover of Rs 1 lakh through a unique COVID Mediclaim policy to cover the customer in case they contract COVID-19 with home quarantine benefits. Financial support by providing pre-approved loans to support medical expenses incurred during COVID-19 treatment.
Shubhabrata Saha - Chief Executive Officer, Farm Division, M&M Ltd. said, "May and June are important months for the livelihood of the farming community and COVID-19 has brought in several challenges. Our new M-Protect Covid Plan is intended to ease farmers' worries as we support them in these crucial farming related months. Through M-Protect we will offer health, financial and insurance-related protection to bring relief to the farmer during these challenging times, safeguarding them and more so their families. I would like to thank our channel partners for the immense support they've extended to our farmer customers."
Insuring a customers' loan under ‘Mahindra Loan Suraksha' in case of loss of life. The M-Protect Covid Plan will be available on Mahindra's entire range of tractors purchased in May 2021.
In March 2019, Mahindra became the first Indian tractor brand to roll out 3 million tractors. Mahindra tractors are also known for their exceptional build and performance on rugged terrains. Mahindra's high quality, tough and durable tractors with a range from 15bhp to 75bhp include the technologically advanced Novo, Yuvo, Jivo range and a 4x4 range also.
Thoughts About Mahindra supporting Farmers With M-Protect Covid Plan
The coronavirus has caused chaos across the world and has affected several sectors pretty badly. The second wave has hit our country hard. It is a really nice thing to see that Mahindra is supporting the farmers with the M-Protect Covid Plan during this time.