- 4 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- News AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's first rally in Kolkata cancelled as police 'deny' permission
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Movies Naman Shaw And His Wife Nehaa Mishra Become Parents To A Baby Boy
- Lifestyle Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
The much-awaited Mahindra Marazzo automatic variant is expected to go on sale soon in the Indian market. The MPV is currently placed between the Maruti Suzuki's Ertiga and the premium Toyota Innova Crysta.
According to the latest report from Autocar India, Mahindra is expected to launch the Marazzo automatic in the coming weeks. The automatic gearbox in question will be a six-speed AMT mated to the same 1.5-litre diesel engine.
There were speculations about a torque converter unit from the Thar. However, it seems like the company could have opted for an AMT gearbox option to make it affordable along with enhanced fuel efficiency figures over the torque converter.
The diesel-automatic version of the MPV has also been spotted several times testing in the country ahead of its launch. The report also suggests that the automatic MPV will be available in three trim options: M2, M4+ and M6+. All of the features on the respective trims will be carried over from their manual counterpart.
Currently, the Mahindra Marazzo MPV comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. The same power and torque figures are expected to be carried forward on the automatic variant.
Some of the highlighted features of the Marazzo MPV include LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, front and rear fog lamps, shark fin antenna, 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, rearview parking camera with adaptive guidelines and more.
The MPV also features a seven-inch infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, follow-me-home headlamps, cruise control, ABS with EBD, traction control and a host of others as well. Mahindra Marazzo has also been awarded a four-star safety rating from the Global NCAP.
The MPV is also expected to receive a new engine update as well along with the current diesel engine. It will be an all-new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine, which will make its debut on the Marazzo MPV. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque.
The turbo-petrol engine is expected to be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options. The company is yet to confirm the launch timeline of the turbo-petrol engine on the Marazzo MPV.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Launching Soon In India
Mahindra will be launching a slew of new vehicles in the Indian market. Due to the growing demand for practical vehicles with automatic transmission options, the company is looking to increase sales of the MPV with a new automatic variant launching in the Indian market.