- 40 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Earlier this month, Mahindra revealed the name of its upcoming new SUV called the XUV700. The Mahindra XUV700 SUV will be built on the brand's W601 platform. The new SUV is scheduled to launch sometime during the Q2 of FY2022 in the country. The New XUV700 will be a successor to the first-gen XUV500.
However, the company has set up a website for the new XUV700, where customers who are interested can register so that they can get all the updates for the SUV. Mahindra has also set up Advertisements on Google that will be on your screen as soon as you type Mahindra XUV700.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. And Mahindra also says that the upcoming SUV will feature a host of technologies including many segment-first features. The XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This could include the Level 1 autonomous technology which will help in automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The company has also said that the XUV700 will be offered in both diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines will be offered in manual and automatic gearbox options. Additionally, the new SUV will also be offered with an optional all-wheel-drive system for enhanced off-road capabilities.
The XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be had with a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The new XUV700 will be loaded with technology and will come with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital driver display, connected car tech, Dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, Push button start/stop, keyless entry, powered driver seat and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra XUV700
Through the new website for the Mahindra XUV700, interested customers can now get the latest updates of the SUV. It will be the flagship model of the brand's XUV line-up. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 is expected to go up against the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the MG Gloster in the Indian market.