- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 5 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 21 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 21 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Gusty winds, heavy rains lash several parts of Goa; power supply hit
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Sports Coach creating match situations for me in training: Sindhu on gearing up for Olympics
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Raised Again, 7th Hike In 11-Days
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Earlier this month, Mahindra revealed the name of its upcoming new SUV called the XUV700. The Mahindra XUV700 SUV will be built on the brand's W601 platform. The new SUV is scheduled to launch sometime during the Q2 of FY2022 in the country. The New XUV700 will be a successor to the first-gen XUV500.
However, the company has set up a website for the new XUV700, where customers who are interested can register so that they can get all the updates for the SUV. Mahindra has also set up Advertisements on Google that will be on your screen as soon as you type Mahindra XUV700.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. And Mahindra also says that the upcoming SUV will feature a host of technologies including many segment-first features. The XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This could include the Level 1 autonomous technology which will help in automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The company has also said that the XUV700 will be offered in both diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines will be offered in manual and automatic gearbox options. Additionally, the new SUV will also be offered with an optional all-wheel-drive system for enhanced off-road capabilities.
The XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be had with a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The new XUV700 will be loaded with technology and will come with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital driver display, connected car tech, Dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, Push button start/stop, keyless entry, powered driver seat and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra XUV700
Through the new website for the Mahindra XUV700, interested customers can now get the latest updates of the SUV. It will be the flagship model of the brand's XUV line-up. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 is expected to go up against the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the MG Gloster in the Indian market.