- 30 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 2 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- Movies Bigg Boss Ultimate Grand Launch: Start Date, TV Timings And Live Streaming Details On Disney+Hotstar!
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Earlier this month, Mahindra revealed the name of its upcoming new SUV called the XUV700. The Mahindra XUV700 SUV will be built on the brand's W601 platform. The new SUV is scheduled to launch sometime during the Q2 of FY2022 in the country. The New XUV700 will be a successor to the first-gen XUV500.
However, the company has set up a website for the new XUV700, where customers who are interested can register so that they can get all the updates for the SUV. Mahindra has also set up Advertisements on Google that will be on your screen as soon as you type Mahindra XUV700.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. And Mahindra also says that the upcoming SUV will feature a host of technologies including many segment-first features. The XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This could include the Level 1 autonomous technology which will help in automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The company has also said that the XUV700 will be offered in both diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines will be offered in manual and automatic gearbox options. Additionally, the new SUV will also be offered with an optional all-wheel-drive system for enhanced off-road capabilities.
The XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be had with a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The new XUV700 will be loaded with technology and will come with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital driver display, connected car tech, Dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, Push button start/stop, keyless entry, powered driver seat and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra XUV700
Through the new website for the Mahindra XUV700, interested customers can now get the latest updates of the SUV. It will be the flagship model of the brand's XUV line-up. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 is expected to go up against the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the MG Gloster in the Indian market.