- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the extension of warranty and service period (not kilometres) on its entire range of vehicles till 31st July 2021. This initiative will be applicable for those customers whose warranty is due to expire between 1st April 2021 and 31st May 2021.
According to Satinder Singh Bajwa, Senior Vice President & Head - Sales & Customer Care, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "The second wave of Covid-19 has once again restricted our customers from sending their vehicles for scheduled service maintenance or repairs. However, in these times of crisis, we stand by them and assure them of utmost support by extending the warranty of all eligible vehicles till 31st July, 2021. We want to offer our customers a hassle-free ownership experience as they will continue to have unrestricted personalized as well as digital & contactless sales and service support."
Customers can also stay connected with Mahindra's ‘With You Hamesha' on Twitter for the latest updates, news on after-sales offerings, digital features and technical tips on its handle.
In other recent Mahindra & Mahindra news, the company's Farm Equipment Sector, which is a part of the Mahindra Group has rolled out 'M-Protect Covid Plan'. This is a new customer-centric initiative committed to supporting the Indian farmers in these testing times. Mahindra's M-Protect Covid plan aims to safeguard new Mahindra tractor customers and their families.
Moreover, a health cover of Rs 1 lakh through a unique COVID Mediclaim policy to cover the customer in case they contract COVID-19 with home quarantine benefits. Financial support by providing pre-approved loans to support medical expenses incurred during COVID-19 treatment.
Thoughts About Mahindra Extending Its Warranty & Free Service Period On Its Entire Range Of Vehicles By 3 Months
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Mahindra has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its entire vehicle line-up by 3 months.