- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the extension of warranty and service period (not kilometres) on its entire range of vehicles till 31st July 2021. This initiative will be applicable for those customers whose warranty is due to expire between 1st April 2021 and 31st May 2021.
According to Satinder Singh Bajwa, Senior Vice President & Head - Sales & Customer Care, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "The second wave of Covid-19 has once again restricted our customers from sending their vehicles for scheduled service maintenance or repairs. However, in these times of crisis, we stand by them and assure them of utmost support by extending the warranty of all eligible vehicles till 31st July, 2021. We want to offer our customers a hassle-free ownership experience as they will continue to have unrestricted personalized as well as digital & contactless sales and service support."
Customers can also stay connected with Mahindra's ‘With You Hamesha' on Twitter for the latest updates, news on after-sales offerings, digital features and technical tips on its handle.
In other recent Mahindra & Mahindra news, the company's Farm Equipment Sector, which is a part of the Mahindra Group has rolled out 'M-Protect Covid Plan'. This is a new customer-centric initiative committed to supporting the Indian farmers in these testing times. Mahindra's M-Protect Covid plan aims to safeguard new Mahindra tractor customers and their families.
Moreover, a health cover of Rs 1 lakh through a unique COVID Mediclaim policy to cover the customer in case they contract COVID-19 with home quarantine benefits. Financial support by providing pre-approved loans to support medical expenses incurred during COVID-19 treatment.
Thoughts About Mahindra Extending Its Warranty & Free Service Period On Its Entire Range Of Vehicles By 3 Months
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Mahindra has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its entire vehicle line-up by 3 months.