- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Next With Rajamouli To Go On Floors In Summer 2022?
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Lifestyle Saiyami Kher Wears An Embellished Yellow Gown And Sets Some Festive-Wear Goals
- News West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee meets Congress President Sonia Gandhi amid Opposition unity move
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mahindra donates 100 oxygen concentrators and three ambulances to the Uttarakhand state government. Amid rising Covid-19 cases in Uttarakhand, Mahindra has donated 100 oxygen concentrators and 3 ambulances to the state government. This is aimed at supporting the state in fighting the rising number of coronavirus cases.
Mr Satyavir Singh, Sr. General Manager and Plant Head of Mahindra's Haridwar Facility, handed over the vehicles and the concentrators to the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Tirath Singh Rawat and the District Magistrate of Haridwar.
The ambulances donated by the company are based on the company's Supro Van models. The Supro-based ambulances are equipped with a range of life-saving equipment. It features a foldable stretcher and trolley, first aid kit, cot stretcher with IV hook rod, provision for an oxygen cylinder, some additional storage and seats for 4 attendants.
These ambulances are also equipped with flame-resistant interiors, an anti-bacterial vinyl flooring mat and a fire extinguisher for complete protection. This generous initiative was one of several initiatives supported by the company, and its chairman Mr Anand Mahindra in the fight against the pandemic.
Mahindra had also rolled out the 'Oxygen on Wheels' project in cities to ease the transportation of medical oxygen from the manufacturing plants to hospitals. Now, in an attempt to directly help those affected by Covid-19, the company has launched these initiatives.
Thoughts On Mahindra Donating Oxygen Concentrators & Three Ambulances In Uttarakhand
During the pandemic, many automotive brands came forward to help the government in controlling the pandemic. They did this by helping the government set up oxygen plants or assisting the government in transportation etc., Mahindra has always been rather forward when it comes to serving the community and this initiative is yet another great example of the same.