- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Mahindra teases the Bolero Neo ahead of its launch in India. The upcoming Bolero Neo will another compact SUV offering, which is essentially a TUV300. However, Mahindra has renamed the SUV to Bolero Neo for the BS6 era.
Speaking about the teaser videos, the upcoming SUV is shown in glimpses along with the new features. Also, there is a form, which interested buyers can use to get a launch reminder for the Bolero Neo.
As mentioned earlier, the Bolero Neo is the TUV300 in BS6 format with a couple of changes to make it look like its elder sibling. This includes an updated headlamp design with integrated (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights and a six-slat chrome grille.
Other exterior changes
- New bumpers and fog lamp design
- Dual-tone Alloy wheels
- No roof rails
However, the SUV continues to feature a tail-gate mounted spare tyre now with a Bolero Neo badging. As a result, not many changes are expected to be made to the rear of the SUV. The overall boxy silhouette and upright stance of the TUV300 have been carried forward on the Bolero Neo.
Interior & Safety Updates
From the video teaser, a few of Bolero Neo's interior features have been revealed. This includes the texture seat upholstery, the headrest for second-row seats, a blacked-out steering wheel and the semi-digital instrument cluster.
However, more changes are expected to be revealed at the time of launch. This includes:
- Updated infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Climate control
- Rear sensors & parking camera
- Rear AC vents
- Mobile charging sockets
Regarding safety, the Bolero Neo is expected to feature an improved package over the TUV300. This includes driver and co-driver airbag, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX mounts offered as standard across variants.
Engine & Transmission
The SUV will come with a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre mHawk diesel engine; paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer an optional five-speed AMT. However, a petrol engine is unlikely to make it to the SUV.
1.5-litre diesel engine
- Max power: 100bhp
- Peak torque: 240Nm
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Neo India Launch Teased
With the website listing and a series of teaser videos, the Mahindra Bolero Neo's India launch looks imminent. The company is looking to bank on the successful Bolero name to drive more sales to the upcoming compact SUV. It will rival the Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet and the Tata Nexon; among others in India.