- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Lexus has launched a new Limited-Edition version of its LC 500h sedan in the Indian market. The new Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition sedan is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.15 crore, ex-showroom (India). The limited-edition version of the premium sedan from Lexus is said to be inspired by air-racing aerodynamic technology.
The company stated that the new inspiration for the limited-edition model came from the partnership between Lexus Engineers and Yoshihide Moruya air race pilot. The partnership allowed the Lexus team to refine the aerodynamics of their product, offering advanced driving pleasure and superior handling.
In terms of design, the new Lexus LC 500h limited-edition sedan now comes with 21-inch forged alloy wheels, rear wing and black ornamentation on the front grille. The new limited-edition model also uses exquisite carbon-fibre reinforced plastic on the rear wing and on the scuff plates.
The limited-edition also comes with upside-down wingtips, which is said to further improve manoeuvrability and overall aerodynamic efficiency. Also, the Lexus LC 500h limited-edition model is said to have been built by the same set of engineers who brought us the iconic LFA supercar.
Moving Inside, the limited-edition model comes with black Alcantara wrapped seats with tan leather accents and seat belts. There are also more Alcantara bits covering the steering wheel, shift lever and door trims.
Apart from cosmetic and feature-additions, no other changes have been made. The Lexus LC 500h Limited-Edition model carries forward the same mechanicals as the standard sedan. This comes in the form of a 3.5-litre six-cylinder hybrid engine producing 354bhp at 6600rpm and 500Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. It is paired to an automatic transmission as standard.
Commenting on the launch, P. B. Venugopal, President of Lexus India said
"We are very excited to announce the addition of the exclusive limited edition of the LC 500h. With its bold, aviation-inspired design language, we are confident that it will be well received by our discerning guests who value and appreciate the quality of finer things in life."
Thoughts On The New Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition
The Lexus LC 500h Limited-Edition model offers a host of exclusive elements and features, making it an extremely sporty offering, compared to the standard model on sale. The sedan is definitely said to get heads turning out on the Indian streets.