- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Former India speedster Salil Ankola tests positive for COVID-19
- News Sad I cant talk in Tamil: After PM Modi, Amit Shah plays language card in TN, Puducherry
- Technology iQOONeo 5 Official Teaser Poster Reveals March 16 Launch Date; Expected Price, Specs
- Movies Rana Daggubati Reveals Another Poster Of Haathi Mere Saathi; The Trailer To Release On March 4
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has announced that the Range Rover Sport has crossed the 1 million sales milestone across the globe. This news was announced by the carmaker through its official social media accounts. The Range Rover Sport was introduced in the year 2005.
The company introduced the MY2021 Range Rover Sport at the end of 2020. The Range Rover Sport carries a price tag of 89.13 lakh for the entry-level model and goes all the way up to the Rs 1.43 crore, all prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The SUV is offered in seven variants: S, SE, HSE, HSE Dynamic, Autobiography Dynamic, HSE Silver and HSE Dynamic Black variants.
The Range Rover Sport SUV features sharp design elements put together in a modern package. The Range Rover Sport, as the name suggests, adds some sporty bits to its styling. It has got larger air dams, sharper edges and blacked-out elements.
Features such as electronic air suspension, Terrain Response 2, twin-speed transfer box with electronic centre differential and adaptive dynamics ensure that the Range Rover models can take over any road conditions. Other features include a Touch Pro Duo dual-screen infotainment system that was first introduced in the Velar. The system forms the major part of the dashboard and adapts to a lot of functionalities, controllable by the rotary knobs. The 12.3-inch digital instrument console shows a lot of advanced real-time data.
The premium SUV comes with a choice of four powertrain options. First is the 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged unit that makes 296bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque. Next up is the 3.0-litre turbocharged petrol MHEV that produces 394bhp of power and 550Nm of peak torque. The third is the 3.0-litre turbocharged diesel that pumps out 296bhp of power and peak torque of 650Nm. All the engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Last but not least is the Range Rover Sport SVR variant that comes powered by a 5.0-litre supercharged petrol engine. The unit is capable of producing 567bhp of power and a peak torque of 700Nm.
Thoughts About The Range Rover Sport SUV
When it comes to SUVs, Range Rovers have always been one of the most popular names. With over 70 years of heritage, Land Rover has yet again brought a good package of on-road and off-road excellence. The Range Rover Sport goes up against the likes of the Volvo XC90, Audi Q7, BMW X5 and the Mercedes-Benz GLS in the Indian market.